chapter: 44

~deans pov~

I was calming skylar.down but then Anna called her a crazy ass bitch and she lost it.She jumped up and opened the door. I went to grab her but she jumped on Anna and started beat on her again. This time no one interfered. We all watched this time since Anna was fighting back. They fought and tipped the couch. "Omg skylar you ok?" Brielle asked. Skylar stood up as Anna ran out the door but not before yelling." Summer was right! You are nothing but a skanky ass whore who can't fight worth shit!" Then ran out. Skylar chased after her with us not far behind. Anna ran outside and towards the road. Skylar speared her in the middle of the road and Brielle ran out to what we thought was to get skylar but instead, pushed her out of the way of a moving car and got hit.

" Brielle!" We yelled. Skylar reached her first. She was crawling to her and was crying." Brielle? Brielle stay with me! WILL SOMEONE CALL A.FUCKING AMBULANCE?" She yelled.at us. Roman called 911 and walked away talking. Anna ran off.

~skylars pov~

Oh my God, this is my fault! I saw an ambulance coming and my sister still as not Moved or talked. I began to panic as they put her on a stretcher, put her into the ambulance, and drove off. I ran to the hotel room, ignoring everyone. I grabbed Romans keys for his car and got in. Every one else did to and I sped off to the hospital with everyone hanging on for dear life at my driving.

" slow down!" Roman yelled." Shut up!" I yelled as I slide the car into a parking spot and ran inside just as they took my sister back into the ER. " Umm... I'm skylar and that's my sister can I see her.now?" I asked the lady working the counter. She shook her head and pointed to the waiting room. I cursed under my breathe and went to sit down. The guys were already there. " calm down sky, she'll be okay. She's a Strong woman." Roman said. I glared at him. You can't take your anger out on him....just keep your mouth shut. I said mentally.

No better yet.go outside and calm Down. The voice in my head kept saying so I went outside. Great now I'm turning into Randy with voices in my head. I growled mentally. I sat down on a bench outside. I broke down and started crying. Seth came out and saw me. He came over and pulled me into a hug." This is all my fault! If I wasn't a stupid bitch and went into traffic, my sister would be fine!" I cried into his chest. I felt awkward because usually it was Dean to comfort me but he wasn't even out here.

" It's not your fault. Anna pushed your limits and you blacked out. You didn't realize you were on the road but Brielle did. And she saved you from getting hit by that car" Seth whispered. Seth was like a big brother I've never had. I'm glad Stephanie put us in a storyline. Because that storyline became true and we were all.happy. I pulled away from Seth and he wiped my tears away before leading me inside.

"Brielle reigns?" The lady asked. We all stood up and she lead us to this room. When I walked in I started crying. My sister looked so little and helpless. She was connected to different machines." She has a minor concussion, bruised ribs, and a sprained ankle." The nurse said before leaving.".Oh Brielle. I'm so sorry!" I whispered sitting next to the bed. I decided to call Stephanie about Brielle.

(Skylar, Stephanie)
"Hello?"
"Hey it's skylar. I'm calling about that match. Brielle can't do it."
"Why? What happen?"
" She was hit by a car."
" What's all wrong with her?"
" She has a.minor concussion,bruised ribs,and a sprained ankle."
"Oh. Well how long will she be out for, do you know?"
" I would say like a month and a half."
" Well you will protect the title until she's better since you earned it first."
" Ok steph, thank you."
" No problem, tell her I said good luck and get better."

Stephanie hung up and I looked at Brielle. I grabbed her hand." Well get through this together. I'll be there every step.of the way." I smiled through my tears.