chapter: 38

~skylars pov~

Me and Brielle changed into a pair of Jean short like AJs and I put on a Dean Ambrose crop top. She put on a Roman Reigns crop top. I slipped on my black vans and looked up at the monitor to see a big white ambulance pulling up to the ramp. I ran backstage and and looked up at the monitor to see Dean in a police hat with a night stick and cuffs. I laughed and ran out to hug him. He laughed before pulling a Mic out of the ambulance." Well Michael Cole, I hope you like the ride to hell, it's the only thing I could find." Dean said as the undertakers music came on.

Out of nowhere the undertaker had the lights off then turned back on. I watched as the undertaker choke slammed Michael Cole into the announcement table. "Dean did you tell him what happen?" I whispered as we watched the undertaker." Yep." He said. Dean went into the ambulance and pulled out a sharpie. He signed the police hat and night stick and gave it to a little boy close by before picking me up bridal style and carrying me backstage.

" Dean! I can walk!" I laughed as he set me down in front of the locker room door. He laughed." I know! And I like seeing those bright blue eye. Cause those stormy gray ones kinda scary me." I laughed." Be afraid Ambrose, be very afraid." I went into the locker room and laid on the couch waiting for Roman,Seth,and Brielle who went to catering when I left down the ramp and havnt came back.

Dean laid Down behind me and wrapped his arm around me." Where do you think the rest are?" I asked looking at.me phone. Dean was my lock screen but moxley was my home screen." I don't know." I shut my phone off and faced Dean. He leaned in and gave me a kiss, which turned into a make out session...

~Seth's pov~

We started heading back to the locker room." Where's skylar?" I asked. Brielle laughed." You didn't see officer Dean sweep her off her feet?" Roman laughed and raised an eyebrow." Officer Dean?" Brielle nodded." He came back driving an ambulance and wearing a police hat, night stick, and cuffs." We all laughed and went into the locker room." Get a room." I laughed as Dean and skylar were making out on the couch. Dean gave me the middle finger before skylar pulled away laughing.

"We ready to go?" Roman asked laughing. Brielle smacked his chest." Shut up Roman. It's not like Seth hasn't stopped us." Brielle grabbed her bag with skylar and left." Wait a minute...Roman was making out with brielle and Seth, you walked in on them about to h- never mind,I don't want to know!" Dean said Causing me and Roman to laugh. Dean grabbed his stuff and we drove to the hotel.

~ deans pov~

"Tomrrow we go greet fans!" Skylar said to Brielle. She nodded." You know who I didn't see?" Skylar whispered to Seth." Who?" Seth whispered back." NXT." She whispered and Seth nodded. We went inside and Seth and Roman went to order some food. "What should we do tonight?" I asked Brielle and skylar. Skylar shrugged." Why don't we all watch a movie together?" Brielle suggested." Sounds good to me, babe?" I asked skylar. She shrugged."Ok."

Brielle laughed." Are you going to stay up with us?" Skylar giggle." Probably not." I looked at her." Why?" I asked curious." Remember the first night we met and we watched a movie and I fell asleep on your bed." I nodded." Well ever since I started at WWE, I've been sleep deprived because I wake up to stupid dreams and noises, and all other kinds of things." She whispered. I nodded." Well.It's cool." I said as Seth and Roman came with food." Food!", skylar jumped up and grabbed the bag Seth was carrying." Never, in my entire life, have I seen a skinny girl yell and run for food." I laughed as skylar Sat on the bed." Shut up, I havnt eaten anything all day!"

We all ate and not even an hour into the movie, skylar fell asleep in my arms. Brielle smiled." Awww, you guys are so cute." I rolled my eyes and soon fell asleep.