chapter: 34

~ skylars pov* a week later*~

Well I was going to make my return tonight. I heard summer already did but was still bruised from the beating I gave her. I got in my ring gear and looked in the mirror. "Brie! We have to hit the gym after this! I'm starting to look bad." I whispered to my sister." She nodded." Ok, we'll ditch the guys after the show and go with the bellas. Sound good?" I nodded. Roman and Dean burst through the door and scared us.

" what's so funny?" I asked. The pointed at Seth, who had egg yolk all through her hair."very.funny." He said before going to the shower area in the back of the locker room. Me and Brielle started looking in the mirror again when I felt cold hands around my waist." Your hands are fucking cold!".me and Brielle yelled in unison. We looked at each other and laughed before pushing their cold hands off." Sorry." They laughed.

Stephanie came in." Nice to have you girls back early! So as of tonight- you girls against the bellas, skylar will face off with summer while Brielle does commentary, then Brielle will go against AJ for another title shot then next Monday you girls will fight for a title shot and then the winner gets to fave Nikki for the title!" She said before turning to the boys.

" okay, you guys are against the wyatts tonight. Then New day wants a rematch, then you'll go against Randy Ortan,John Cena, and Kane. That's it, good luck!" She said before leaving." Kick summers ass skylar, I heard the whole story." She laughed and left. I smiled as JBL opened up tonight's episode of RAW.

Me and Brielle decided to warm up a bit. The divas were in the middle so we had to wait. The shield was going on first against New day." We need a ring in here, I've been working on a new rope move that Stephanie taught me." Brielle said as we sat down and turned the monitor up. " Yeah, and really? She taught me something she learned from her dad." I said Brielle nodded." Yeah. I'll show you it later.when we hit the gym." I laughed." Okay. So who's winning so far?" I asked.

Brielle looked.up at the monitor." Umm...Dean just hit Big-E with dirty deeds." She laughed. We sat and watched the show waiting for our cue.