chapter: 12

~ Brielle pov~

*during the match*

I felt good, thinking maybe the Wyatt family wasn't coming and then skylar went for the pin and the lights went out. I heard summer and Naomi run away and some.slower paced steps.approach. I screamed when someone grabbed me from behind,tore.me from the ring side,up the ramp,.and ditched me in a locked closet. But I heard my sister scream then after awhile, find me.

*present*

Seth and Roman had switched places to drive since we.couldn't drive all.night. I looked over to see skylar asleep with her head on dean's should and Dean asleep holding her hand. I put my flash on and took their picture." Seth?" I whispered.

" Yeah?" He whispered, still driving." Do you think Dean and sky will actually be together, not just in the storyline?" He chuckled quietly." Yes. Ever since you guys got here, Roman has had a crush on you and Dean has a crush on skylar. I laughed when they said that. But I knew it was true." He said pulling into a McDonald's parking lot.

" aww, that's cute. But why didn't they just tell us?" I was curious now. Seth turned around." Because, it's a crush. People usually don't tell the one they like that they have a crush on them. Now don't tell Roman I told.you. same goes for Dean. Wake them up though and tell them we stoped for a break."

I nodded as Seth woke up Roman and I woke up Dean." W-what? Why did we stop?" He said looking out the window, still holding sky's hand." For a break. Sky get up" she yawned and opened her eyes."fine." I got out if the car with skylar, she noticed her and Dean still holding hands so she.dropped hers and continued walking away from the guys.

~skylars pov~

" Dean has a crush on me?" I asked in disbelief as Brielle ran through and told me everything Seth said." Yeah, and you guys are cute together. I have several cute pics of you sleeping on dean's shoulder. One with you holding his hand." Brielle giggled. " send me all those photos, then delete them off your phone!" I said.

We were in a restroom at McDonald's. Brielle sent them to me, and I made the one with me and Dean holding hands, my lock screen." Thanks." I whispered. We left and all got breakfast.

~ deans pov~

" What do you mean we have the storyline settled?" I asked as me,Seth,and Roman went to order food." Your with skylar and Roman is with brielle! You guys shouldn't mind since you guys like your partners!" Seth laughed. Me and Roman both shhhed him at the same time.

We got our food then went to sit down and eat it. We all got the breakfast with pancakes,eggs,sausage,and a hashbrown. We all ate then went to leave again. We went back to the car and figured out something." We can move the seats back to the back and three of us could lay back their." I said moving the seats back with Roman.

" Skylar and Dean are not driving. That's for sure." Roman laughed." Why not?" Skylar said defensively." Because I heard about the story of your first car." Roman laughed. Skylar rolled her eyes." I didn't want to drive this dumb ass car any way!"

Skylar got in and laid down on the blankets me and Seth laid out. Seth and Roman jumped up front so I was stuck in the back with brielle and skylar. I laid down beside skylar and fell asleep.