chapter: 42

~brielles pov (a few months later)~

I'm still divas champion and still in the shield. I'm no longer Brielle Hogan but Brielle reigns! I'm now married to Roman and love it! Skylar had a on and off relationship with Dean but was now married last.moth since we had a double wedding. Seth is now dating a new girl named Anna, who joined WWE a month ago and was trained by me and skylar!

Now we a currently at a hotel room that was split Into three rooms. Me and skylar were sitting on the couch talking about our future and we didn't have any idea were the guys were or Anna." So? Do you think you'll ever have little ones running around?" We asked in unison. We laughed together." No." We said in unison again. "Creeppy......stop!...No you stop.... you started it!" We yelled in unison. Then the guys came In with Anna."what's going on?" The guys said in unison. " She started it! No I didn't! Stop it! No you stop!" We yelled unison again.

Seth and Anna went to Seth's room. Roman and Dean laughed." It's not funny!" We yelled in unison again before busting out laughing. Roman and Dean came and sat on the couch with us." Oh, our cousins coming here with her little boy who's having troubles so I think Roman should handle this." Skylar said getting up and sitting on dean's lap."Why not me?" Dean asked.

Me and skylar laughed. " because you would probably hand him a handful of condoms and say- play it safe!- then leave." Skylar patted his chest as she went to grabbed her phone." I wou- how old his he?" Dean asked." 14-15" skylar said from the bedroom." Ok, I probably would.So your right." Dean said going to the bedroom and shutting the door.

" let's get.out of here.".Roman laughed.I nodded and knocked on Seth's door." Yeah?" Anna opened the door." Seth, their doing it again so me and Roman are leaving. Wanna come?" I asked. He shrugged." Sure,let's go." We all left and went out to eat.

~ skylars pov~

I just got out of the shower and woke up Dean." Dean! Go shower!" I laughed. He grabbed his clothes and went to shower. I left the room for 15 minutes and searched for everyone. When I went back to the room, Dean was just putting his shirt on." Where's my phone?" I asked him. He laid on the bed with his hands behind his head." I don't know." I rolled my eyes and began looking under the bed. I couldn't find it there. I searched the whole hotel room but couldn't find it. I grabbed dean's cellphone.

I dialed.My number and sure enough my phone rings and its ring right under dean's head. Dean reached under his pillow and pulled out my phone."Oh look, I found it." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed it out of his hands and looked through missed messages.

To: skylar

Hey sis! Went out to eat with the guys and now we're going bowling! We decided to leave because we didn't want to hear moaning for hours ; ) love you and remember as Dean says it- play it safe!

I laughed as Dean pulled me on to him while I was looking through my messages." What's so funny babe?" He asked and I showed him the message. He laughed.

To: skylar
From: Stephanie.

Hey, tomorrow you will be facing Cameron but with summer Rae as your partner...

I balled up my fist and threw my phone across the room." Hey! What's wrong?" Dean Sat up, putting his hands around my waist." I'm teamed up with summer Rae! I thought that whore quit! She's going up against Cameron, I'm just gonna watch until Cameron kic-" Dean cut me off with a kiss." You'll be fine, call.Stephanie and see why your partners with summer Rae." He said before I got off him and grabbed my phone. I stood on the balcony with my phone on speaker. Dean came and wrapped his arms around me.

(Skylar, Stephanie.)

"Hello?"
" Hey steph it's me, skylar."
" Hey skylar, did you get my message?"
" I did indeed. Why summer? Why not my original tag team partner, Brielle?"
" because Brielle is with Cameron. It's just a test match to see what will happen."
" Oh, so what happens if I beat the shit out of summer?"
" Nothing will happen, but if you do make sure it's after the match is over. You don't have to tag her."
" Ok, thanks Stephanie."
"No problem dear."

I hung up before getting ready with Dean to go bowling.