chapter: 49

~Brielle pov~

We were just getting off a plane in Boston Texas. Skylar had another match with Anna on Friday and was syked! She was jumping up and down and acting like a lunatic,talking to herself and cracking her knuckles."chill skylar. Why are you so hyped up about this match?" I asked. Roman was carrying me and refused to put me down until we went to the hotel. Roman gently put me in the back seat with Seth and skylar and him and Dean Sat up front.

"Because. Friday's going to be a special night for Anna." She smirked." Ok Roman let me out now! My sister is scaring me!" I said leaning on Seth. Skylar laughed." I'll stop." I looked at her. She was looking at the picture of hope with the divas belt on, smiling. I nudged her shoulder." What's wrong?" I asked. Skylar kept looking at that photo. She had a printed copy framed and sent it to the hospital for hopes mom." I think I want a baby..." She whispered."me to." I whispered back. Suddenly Roman slammed on the breaks,making me hit my head. Him and Dean were looking at each other.

"ASSHOLE!" Me and skylar yelled in unison. Then we looked at each other." Don't you fucking start!" We said again. Roman continued to drive until we parked at the hotel. Him and Dean were staring at each other before turning around to face us." What?" I asked innocently while covering skylars mouth. I knew she was gonna say the same thing.

"Right now?" Dean and Roman asked." No!" Me and skylar screamed. Skylar snorted." I can't risk my career for a kid right now and Brielle- I swear if Roman knocks her up I'm gonna have to cut his d-" " that's enough! We get it, don't go through the details." I interrupted her. She huffed before opening the door and helping me out with my crutches."thanks!" I said as she helped me into the hotel. She got the key to the hotel room and we went to it. The lady made sure it was on the bottom floor.

She opened the door and I sat on the couch propping the crutches against the couch. Dean,Roman,and Seth came in. Roman and Dean was carrying our bags." Thanks babe." We both said in unison. We glared at each other." I hate the twin thing." We mumbled. "Wait! You guys are twins?" Seth asked. We looked at each other and laughed." Well duh! Didn't we explain this before?" Skylar laughed.

Then Roman piped in." No, you didn't. So does that mean I'm married to skylar to? Since you guys are basically one?" Skylar busted out laughing and fell off the couch. Roman crossed his arms." I'm serious!" He growled. "Whoah now teddy bear. Chill. Your not married to me, I wouldn't date you anyway." Skylar said sitting up. Roman glared at her." Are you calling me ugly?" He wiped his fake tears." Yep." Skylar nodded.

" and you think that's good looking?" Roman said pulling Dean into the room." What I do?" Dean asked looking at Roman. " actually I think that's one hot guy.you got in your hands there Roman.Sorry not sorry but your ugly." Skylar said. I smacked her on the head." Ouch!" She put her hand over the spot where I smacked her. I widened my eyes and everybody else did to." What?" She asked looking at me." No smart comeback?no cursing? No yelling' WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING BITCH!!' At me? Nothing? Maybe I didn't smack you hard enough..." I said looking at skylar.

I went to smack her again but she glared at me and cut me off." If you smack me one more time I don't care if you are hurt, I'll take that crutch and shove it up your ass!" She growled. I smiled." There's my sister. And I've decided some thing and I want you all to here it." I waited silently as everyone turned their attention to me. I can't believe I'm going to say this but here goes nothing.

" I've decided to give up my title to skylar. She obviously deserves it more. I'll give up my dream for hers." Skylar stood up." Oh hell no!"