chapter: 31

~skylars pov~

We got to the hotel and hulk Hogan-my pap- was standing there, arms crossed, and mustache twitching with anger and worry." Skylar ranea Hogan!" He yelled. I stopped and spun slowly on my heels, everyone behind me." Yyyeeess?" I tried to sound as innocent as possible. "Care to explain?" He tapped his foot.

After explaining to him, he shook his head." Your gonna get in trouble again. Both of you should stop!" He yelled at me and Brielle who were now sitting on the beds in the shields hotel room." Sorry papa!" We said innocently. He gave us a hug before leaving. I looked at the guys then at Brielle." Well time to shower and go to sleep! I shower first!" Dean.tried to argue. Man, was he gonna lose.

" I should shower first!" He said. I shook my head as I grabbed a pair of black shorts and a shield t-shirt." I stand in the hospital for three hours, I win." I said and left to shower. After my shower and I was dried and dressed I went and laid down in the bed I share with Dean. I was starting to drift off to sleep when I felt two arms pull me close.to their body." Mr. Ambrose, that wouldn't be you is it?" I laughed. I turned over and sure enough a smiley Ambrose met me face to face.

" how cute." I laughed. He started making faces." Stop Dean." I laughed, making him laugh to. He gave me a quick kiss before I fell asleep in his arms.

~deans pov~

I woke up to a fog horn blowing. I sat up quickly and saw skylar was starting to wake up." Who the hell is playing a fog horn?" She yelled putting a pillow over her face." Get up!" Hulk Hogan yelled over his phone. He shut the noise off and skylar glared at him." Did you not see the time?" She growled. Moxley was nowhere to be seen, and neither was the cat stuff." Yes. I am fully aware that it's 2:00 in the morning." He yelled again.

I groaned and fell back into the bed." So that means I'm trying to sleep and if you don't fucking stop, I'm calling stupid fucking security!" Skylar yelled before crawling close to me and laying with her back against me. All of sudden she sat up." Where's moxley?" She asked slowly. Hulk scratched the back of his neck awkwardly." What did moxley look.like?" He asked. Skylar gave him a death glare. Damn if looks could kill, hulk would drop dead on the spot.

" LIKE A FUCKING CAT! SHE'S A BLUEISH COLOR WITH THE MOST ADORABLE BLUE EYES?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE CAT STUFF I BOUGHT? WHERE'S MOXLEY?" She yelled. She jumped out of bed and started looking under it. Everyone was just staring at her." Umm...I'm sorry I didn't know it was your cat! I thought someone left it in here with their stuff cause we all know pets can't be at the arena. I'm sorry sky." Hulk said pulling skylar into a hug." I hate you sometimes. Why did you even come here?" Skylar whispered, tears sliding down her face as she pushed hulk away from her.

"Because your sister called me... I'm sorry. This is why you shouldn't be In the wwe business! Look, you can't even stand properly!" He argued. He was right. I just noticed that sky was favoring on foot and it was barely touching the floor." Shut up. Your just mad cause I succeed in something I wanted to do! Me and Brielle planned this moment since we were little! Hoi just like to rain on my parade! Well not anymore papa, get out! The only.time.I'll talk.to you is when I want to.or have to"

Hulk left and slammed the door. Skylar looked at Brielle, who hung her head... What is going on here?