chapter: 27

~Romans pov~

After this morning at the hotel, we got ready for the show and went to the arena. Smackdown was tonight and skylar was all hyper...I wonder why. Seth hasn't said a word and I can tell some things wrong." What's eating you Seth?" I asked. He looked up and handed a paper stating that NXT diva sasha banks and Kevin Owens was coming to smackdown." That's great! Why so down? Your girlfriend will be here!" I exclaimed. Seth just stared out the window. Skylar leaned forward and whispered in my ear." She broke up with him this morning." " Oh, I'm sorry." I whispered as skylar Sat back.

~skylars pov~

I sighed and leaned on my sister and texted her and Dean what happened. We were all silent for the ride there. Once we got there we went straight to the locker room to change into our ring gear." So. You ready for our match up against the bellas?" I asked Brielle. We were looking in the mirror at our selves while the guys were joking around making Seth laugh.

" yes! I'm pumped!" She laughed and did Daniels 'yes' move. I laughed." You silly goose." I said in my best British voice. We all laughed. The guys left to go do something so me and Brielle was in the locker.room alone. Brielle had a silly smile on her face as she put her phone down. I raised an eyebrow and looked at her." What's going on here and why ain't I part.of it?" I asked.

She giggled." Your with Dean!" She laughed. I was confused." What? How he never asked.me out or anything." I said sitting on the couch." I know so Seth texted me to text.Dean if he would go out with you and he said yes and he's gonna text right about *ding* now!" I looked down at my phone then at my sister." I hate when you do.that. It's creepy." I said picking up the phone.

To: sky

So, you do wanna go out with me! Ha I knew it!

I smiled and almost laughed as I showed Brielle the text. She laughed as I texted him back.

To:dean

Lol yeah. But, you never technically asked me out so we're not dating :)

Almost instantly he replied back.

To:sky

Ok ok. Will you go out with me?

Brielle snatched my phone and texted yes, let's make a double date with Roman and my sister! And he replied ok. I growled at my sister as I took my phone back." Jeesh, chill! You act like you got something in there that I ain't suppose.to see!" I blinked slowly at her and she covered her mouth.".is it Dean?" I blinked slowly again." I want to see!!!!" She ran after me.

I ran off out of the.locker room and down the hall towards the gym. I busted through the doors and hid behind Seth." Give me the phone!" Brielle yelled as she tried to reach for it." No!" I yelled. I slide into the ring and hid behind Dean. Roman was sitting on the turnbuckles of the ring laughing." What's going on?" He laughed. I pointed at Brielle as she managed to get past.Seth and slide into the ring.

" I want to see the photos!" She half laughed half yelled. I shook my head." What photos?" The guys all said in unison. Me and Brielle had a stare down. Before Brielle could say anything summer walked through the door.