chapter: 10

~romans pov~

We were in the locker room reading over our script and talking about this storyline."we are we going to do?" I asked Dean. Before Dean could reply, dolph Ziegler did." Why don't you let the girls decide? And why don't I get to meet them?" He laughed." Good idea dolphin! And you can meet.them whenever I guess." Dean laughed." It's dolph,.not dolphin."

" Ok so they decide." I said. I looked at the clock- 9:45. "The girls start in 15 minutes." I said to Dean. Seth came in and sat down with us." So, have you guys sorted this out?" He asked. I nodded and we sat there talking and waiting for our time to go out.

~brielles pov~

"We'll be fine, just think, it's not till the very end." I laughed nervously. We've never been through this, at all." Pap warned us we'd get into storylines and stuff like this. So no cowarding out now." I whispered as we finished getting ready. We went back behind the curtain and waited. We talked to some of the superstars since we havnt met them all. We met the big show,dolph Ziegler,John Cena and Daniel Bryan again, and you wont believe who was here with us tonight, hulk Hogan- our grandfather! We got all their numbers then ran to hulk Hogan.

" Pap!" We yelled like little kids. We haven't seen him since we were really little and missed him alot." Hey, girls! I heard about the storyline and figured I'd come down here to watch your back. And skylar, I heard you got in a fight with summer Rae? And Brielle joined?" He chuckled." Don't land your selves in jail." He said sternly but still chuckling. We nodded then the fireworks outside went off like they usually do and play backs of last Friday filled the screens. Me and skylar got ready and in a few minutes our music hit and we did our usual of running down the ramp,doing some flips, then getting in the ring.

Then the bellas came out. Niki did her famous hip swing around in a circle as brie stood there. They came down the ramp and did their little back flip over the ropes. We nodded at then since we were pretty good friends. Brie came over." Good luck girls!" She whispered. We all knew who was going to win this match but we were aloud to fight as. Best as we could. The bell rang and skylar and brie locked up.

~skylars pov~

I kicked her in the leg and she fell to the ground. I picked her up and swung her into the corner. I quickly clotheslined her before tagging skylar into the match. Brielle was alot better than me. Besides, I just couldn't get my head straight.

Before I knew it, Brielle was pinned by Niki Bella and thrown out of the ring. I got down and helped my sister up. Then we went back stage. "Skylar, why arnt you paying any attention, you should have your head in the game!" Our pap yelled. "Sorry, I got alot on my mind. Sorry brielle." I whispered.

Me and brielle watched the divas matches continue until ours next match was due.