chapter: 18

~deans pov~

I woke with skylar snuggling close to me. I quietly got up and left. Just as I made it to my.door, I here a voice behind me." Dean? What the fuck are you doing this early? And why did you...come..from...skylars...room.." Seth trailed off. I turned around to look at him." Umm.. I went to check on her last night, Brielle told me to. Then I fell asleep on the bed." It was half true. Seth raised his eyebrow." Why are you up so early?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Seth shrugged." I don't know." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Really now?" I said still looking at him. Suddenly.Romans door flung open and Brielle came out." Would you guys shut the hell up? It's fucking. 5:00 in the morning, get your asses back to bed! Before sika wakes up!" Brielle whispered/yelled. " to late. Who are you?" Out came a tall man from a bedroom." Umm.hi, I'm brielle Hogan, Romans girlfriend." She smiled and shook his outstretched hand.

" well, were all up now. Might as well stay up!" He said before going downstairs. Brielle groaned.

~Brielle pov~

I went in and woke up Roman. I told him what happened and he jumped out of bed and went downstairs. I walked into the room skylar was in, she was still asleep so I had to wake her up to." Skylar, get up!" Skylar groaned and looked at the clock before glaring at me." It's fucking 5:00 in the damn morning, and your waking me up? Bitch leave me the fuck alone." She pulled the covers over her head." Fine, DEAN!" I yelled.

Dean came in."What?" I pointed to skylar." Carry her downstairs,please?" He shrugged and picked skylar up. He carried her downstairs bridle style." Now drop her!" I said. He looked at me like I was crazy." You mean put her down or just drop her drop her?" I nodded." Brielle, I can't do that." He said." Drop her now! She won't get hurt" he sighed and nodded before dropping skylar.

Skylar looked up at Dean then at me." Really?" She said getting up. Dean tried to help her up but she pushed him off." Get the fuck away from me. You both are a bunch of assholes." She said before going out the screen door that was open. I looked out side and saw it lead to a big deck with chairs around a big pool. I watched as skylar pasted the pool and left out of sight.

" great, good going Brielle." Dean said. I shrugged." She'll be back, all happy." I said before going upstairs to change and shower. I showered and changed into a superman crop top, and blue skinny jeans. I dried my hair and brushed it, adding more curls than before, and did my make-up.

I went downstairs with my phone in my back pocket,ate breakfast, brushed my teeth and waited for skylar to come back. Soon, after we all ate, skylar ran inside and up the steps. After a half hour she ran back downstairs." Stop running!" Roman yelled from the couch." Sorry, in a hurry!" Skylar yelled. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a grey long sleeve crop top. She slipped on her shoes and left again. I looked at Dean." Told you!" I laughed. He rolled his eyes. Then we went into the living room with Roman and Seth and watched tv.