chapter: 28

~ Deans pov~

Summer rae walked through the door and instantly all eyes were on her. Skylar put her phone in her back pocket and moved away from me and went to the center of the ring, glaring at summer. Roman had gotten down and had his arms around Brielle who was glaring to. " you chose that whore over me?" Summer said. Skylar stepped towards the ropes." I'd watch how you talk to me or even about me, cause I'll stomp your ass to the ground." She growled.

Summer smirked." I guess I should." She sat down on the bench."but I'll talk about anyone I want to. And Dean you never answered my question, baby." Skylar looked back at me. I didn't say anything." He's not your 'baby' summer. Move on with your skanky ass and get the fuck away from me now." Skylar got out of the ring and sat on the apron." Don't do it sky." Brielle whispered. Summer stood up and so did sky." Shits gonna go down big time now." Seth murmured to Roman. He nodded.

Summer smacked sky across the face." I'd watch how you talk to me, you little whore." She said and started walking away. Skylar ran after her and hit her from behind with a spear. We all slide out of the ring and Roman still had to had to hold Brielle back cause she'll beat the shit out of summer and probably smack sky. Seth and me started separating the girls. I pulled skylar off summer Rae and Seth told summer to get out of here.

Skylar was just glaring after her as summer went to turn a corner, she yelled." Bitch!" Down the hallway and skylar went nuts again. She managed to get away from me.and ran after summer, Brielle not far behind" why did you let her go?" I yelled at Roman. " She said she won't do anything stupid!" He yelled and we chased after them. Only an hour before the show started.

~Brielle pov~

I followed skylar and watched as she speared summer from behind again. They started getting into a nasty fight. When I say nasty, I mean sky was hitting summers head off the wall and summer was kicking her in the stomach after she got up and was throwing skylar into things." Stop sky!" I yelled but no one listened so I had one thing to do, get between them. I stepped.I front of the girls and they stopped for a second cAuse I knew sky wouldn't hurt me. Then out of nowhere summer pushes me into the closet and locks.the door. I started pounding on the door and decided to listen to what was going on outside.

I heard someone get slammed against the closet door and then a window smashed." Knock it off! Summer go now! And say one word and I'll let both girls on you again!" I heard Seth yell. Roman opened the door and helped me out. I saw blood on the broken window and door." What the fuck?" I asked. Skylar was still glaring at the limping summer who was limping/running down the hall.

"Lets go see Stephanie after we get you cleaned up." Dean whispered to skylar. He tried to help her but she pushed him off." I'm not handicapped, I can fucking walk!" She yelled before storming off we all looked at each other. Then followed her to the.locker room.