chapter: 6

~Romans pov~

After we were told what happened, we went to see Randy and have a little 'talk'. We knocked on his door and when he opened it, he had an icepack against his jaw and bruises on his face." Skylar got you good, I seriously wouldn't want to fight her...or her sister." Dean laughed.

I felt proud of skylar. After 'talking' to Randy we shut the door and left. I pulled out my phone and called hulk Hogan himself to tell him what happened." Hello?" A ruff voice said on the otherline. " Hey, it's Roman Reigns. I'm calling to tell you what happened tonight with your granddaughters- Brielle and skylar Hogan?"

" dear God,.What did they do this time?" His voice rang.in my ear. We were in the elevator to go to our room." It's a long story." After I told him the story.He said" ok." Then hung up. I put my phone away as the doors opened. We went to the hotel room and went inside. I didn't tell them I called hulk Hogan.

~dean's pov~

Wow, after looking at Randy, it's scary to think a small girl like skylar or Brielle could do that to a grown man. We walked in and saw that Brielle had fallen asleep on the couch and skylar was sitting on my bed on her phone.

" we saw Randy. I'm surprised you could do that!" Roman said sitting on his bed. Skylar didn't look up so we figured she's still mad. Seth looked at Brielle." Why is she sleeping on the couch instead of the bed?" Seth asked skylar. Skylar still didn't look up." Because she said since its you guys room, well sleep on the floor, she just fell asleep on the couch. She'll move in two point five seconds anyway. Go shower, one of you!"

" yes mom!" Seth said in a mocking voice. Skylar turned and picked up the phone, disconnected it. Then threw it at Seth. Seth moved just in time and the phone hit the wall."No need to throw things." I said laughing and picking up the phone.

Skylar got up and went to the couch. She pushed Brielle onto a pile of blankets that was laid out on the floor and then covered her up." She moved." Was all she said before laying down to and going back on her phone.

~skylars pov~

Two hours pasted and everyone was asleep but me. I was laying down listening to Dean say random things in his sleep and trying not to laugh. Finally after.another hour pasted, I fell asleep.

".I already searched there!" I yelled at Hunter. Stephanie was trying to calm me down but it wasn't working. I left the their office and saw the Wyatt family staring at me with a smirk on their face." Missing some one?" They laughed. "Were the fuck is she?" I yelled, keeping my distance. The Wyatt family started.to close in on me." Same place your going.." bray Wyatt laughed creepily before everything went black.

A/N: HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING/WILL HAPPEN? COMMENTS ARE ACCEPTED, YOU DON'T HAVE TO VOTE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, BUT KEEP READING!!!