chapter: 11

~ deans pov~

We watched as Brielle and skylar came out again. It was their last match before the superstars.take over. We.only had one match tonight since the divas division basically stole the whole damn show. Wrestling started at 10:00 and it was now 10:59-11:00.

We watched as they slid into the ring and started whispering. I looked at Roman but eyes were.glued to the screen. I kept watching and saw summer Rae and Naomi run out and get into the ring.

~skylars pov~

Brielle started the match off since she was more focused than me. I kept looking around and I guess commentary caught that cause I heard.Jerry lawyer say into his headset." It looks as if skylar doesn't have her head in the game. I wonder why?"

I tried focusing on the match as Brielle tagged me in with summer Rae. I had her pinned and the plan was me and Brielle were to win the match but then the lights went out. I jumped up and felt summer run out of the ring and Brielle screaming. I was scared." Brielle?" I yelled. The lights went on and there in front of me stood two of the Wyatt family members. No sign of my sister.

I had someone hand me a Mic and began asking questions." Were is my sister?" I asked. Beat laughed and was handed his Mic." Oh, I see. Your worried about your sister and not you? You see my friend, that's touching." He laughed, sending shivers.down my spine. I felt tears prick my eyes. " I just want my sister!"

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
SHIELD!

I turned around to see Roman,Seth, and Dean coming down the steps and hop over the barricade. I turned quickly.to face the Wyatt family. As the shield got in the ring, I ran out of the ring and back stage. I turned a corner and saw dolph,Randy,and John Cena beating on the missing Wyatt family member. Brielle wasn't with them though." Wait!" I yelled and everyone stopped.

I walked up slowly and looked down at the Wyatt family member. I didn't know their names and never planned on finding out." Where's my sister, Brielle?" I asked everyone. That all looked down. " behind a big blue door." He laughed. I grew frustrated." Another clue." I said. He looked at me." Another clue my friend? Ok, the biggest blue door in WWE." He laughed." Thanks for the answer dumb ass." I said rolling my eyes.

I had John Cena lead the way and sure enough there's my sister, in a closet. She stood up and we hugged each other." Thank you John." We whispered.

We waiting in the divas locker room until the shield was ready to go. Stephanie gave us the week off since what happened wasn't actually.part.of the script, someone added it to only.US girls and we all blame the Wyatt family.

Roman drove us to the hotel that were staying at then he said we could go down to Florida with him,Dean,and Seth to meet someone. I wonder who?