chapter: 20

~skylars pov~

Omg Dean kissed me! I thought. I couldn't sleep, so I was laying with moxley beside me. I looked at the clock and saw it was 3:00 already. We get up at 6:00 to leave. I smiled and got up. I got in my Bag and pulled out a pair of long Nike sweatpants and a black tank top. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After my shower I went back to my room and pulled my hair into a messy bun. I did my makeup and started packing for the day. I left out my shield hoodie and packed everything else. I put all the cat stuff into the bag except a bag of cat food and the litter pan. I grabbed the cat carrier and filled the bowls with food and water and filled a small square in the back with litter.

I got bored so I texted Brielle.

To: brielle

Good morning

I decided to annoy everyone and texted them.

To: Seth and Roman ( not at the same time though.)

Wakey wakey, chicken bakey.

Then I texted Dean.

To: Dean

Wake up!!!!!!

I set my phone down and picked up moxley. She was purring and trying to bite my hand. I was playing around with her when my phone dinged.

To: skylar

Hey. Srry bout earlier, and why are you up so early?

I laughed.

To: Dean

Lol, it's ok. And I couldn't sleep, kept thinking about the kiss but whatever.

Oh my gosh, I felt butterflies in my stomach like I did when I first met him.*ding*

To: skylar

Lol, really? Same....brb.

I didn't text back but I put my phone on the stand. I sat up and ran my hand across the bed. Moxley was chasing my hand and every time I let her catch it, she'd jump and and bite me. I laughed then a soft knock was on my door." Come in?" I said looking down at moxley. Dean came in and shut the door. He came and sat next to me and picked up moxley.

" she's cute." He whispered, letting moxley climb on his shoulders. I laughed." She is..." Dean looked around the room." So your ready to go?" He asked. I nodded." Yea, I'm like energized now but in the car I'll fall asleep. I know I will." I giggled. Dean laughed a little." All over a small kiss?" He laughed again, taking moxley and putting her on the bed. " I'm never gonna hear the end of it am I?" I asked, petting moxley. Moxley jumped off the bed and went to her cat carrier.

"I don't know yet." Dean smirked. I rolled my eyes."Whatever." I playfully smacked him. He acted hurt but then a play fight started. After an hour of play fighting, he had me pinned on the bed." Give up." Dean laughed." Nope." I giggled. Dean came closer to my face. Sending shivers down my body." How bout now?" I shook my head." Nope." Dean laughed before his lips crashed into mine.

Suddenly a someone was knocking on the door. I quickly pushed Dean off me and jumped up to get the door." What?" I asked Brielle. " did I interrupt something or..." She said looking at Dean, who was still sitting on the floor." No." We both said at the same time. Brielle raised her eyebrow." Yeah ok. Well why did you text me so early?" I looked at my clock it was almost 5:00. " Cause you guys need to get up and get ready!" I laughed, opening the door all the way and sitting cross legged on my bed.

" Yeah ok. I'll go and Dean get.out of my sister's room before I kick your ass." Brielle said and left. Dean laughed and got up." See you later." He said before shutting the door on his way out. I bit my lip and picked up moxley. "This day has to be a good one." I whispered to her.