chapter: 35

~Romans pov~

Kane and I were throwing punch after punch until the shields music played.the match up should have been over but Kane wasn't listening to anything and soon the divas will come out.

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
SHIELD!!

Everyone was looking towards the stair case but.No one came down." Over here boys!" We all turned to see skylar laughing and Brielle. She winked at me. And she had a Mic in her hands along with skylar. Skylar held the mic to her lips." I know everyone is used to the shield coming down the steps but me and Brielle..." She looked at Brielle." Well, we felt the need to come to the ramp cause there is no room for us." Brielle held the Mic up now." Ladies!" She laughed. One after another all the divas came out. The whole diva roster was there!

Kane motioned for a Mic as John and Randy went.to stand in front of the ring. " What is this all about?" He yelled.into the Mic. Brielle nodded her head and I figured I knew what this is about so when no one was looking I got ready for a spear." This is about us divas! Your standing in our ring!" Skylar yelled back. The whole diva roster started moving toward the ring. Kane backed up a little and I saw amusement and curiosity in John and randys eyes.

"Your ring? Divas don't own a ring. Superstars own rings!" Kane chuckled. Brielle turned to the girls and they started leaving. Skylar and Brielle looked at each other. "Now." Brielle mouthed. Kane turned and I speared him. When he got up, I superman punched him and pinned him." 1..2..3! *ding ding ding*" the ref said. I stood up as the girls slid into the ring." Ladies and gentlemen,your winners- THE SHIELD!" Cole said into the mic.

We put our fist in the middle then left through the steps. Once we got backstage we had five minutes before the girls went out." What was that all about?" Dean asked. Skylar laughed." Stephanie came in told us to gather the other divas and distract the match so it would end sooner" Brielle smiled." Yeah. Did everyone see John and randys face? Ha, they were enjoying it." Skylar laughed before they left.

~brielles pov~

*ding ding ding* the match started. I was out first with nikki Bella. Skylar was better friends with brie so they decided to battle each other. We locked up and instantly nikki got the upper hand. She brought her knee up and kneed me in the stomach. She swung me into the ropes and went for a clothesline. I dodged it by falling and swiping her feet out from under her. She fell and her face hit the mat.

I got up and picked her up. I swung her into the turn buckles and clothesline her. I backed away to let her get up and Once she did, I did it again. After a while I gained the upper hand, she tagged in brie and I tagged skylar. They went and locked up. Skylar took her foot and stuck it behind bries and yanked her foot back while.pushing brie, making her fall. She picked her up and swung her into the turnbuckles. Brie was quick on her feet through and went and delivered a drop kick to skylar face.

She went for the pin and the ref counted." 1..2..3 *ding ding ding*" brie was helping skylar up." And your tag team winners- THE BELLAS!" Michael said into the Mic. Skylar went to grabbed bries outstretched hand but Michael went and grabbed it instead and did he just kick her? Skylar glared up at Michael and rolled out of the ring.

I walked with skylar backstage. We went to the shields locker room and sat down. Skylar was quiet and I wonder why." Skylar? What's wrong?" I asked. Skylars usually bright blue eyes were a stormy gray color." I'll tell you what's wrong..." She growled.