chapter: 48

~Romans pov~

Skylar showered in the locker room in the back and changed into a pair of blue skinny jeans with rips at the knees and a black sweater croptop with the shield written on it." Let's go!" She said as she pulled her hair into a messy bun and left with her bag and belt. We got in the car and I drove to the hospital to see my beautiful wife!

We got there and skylar left her bag in the car. She put the divas belt around her waist. "How does your hair dry so fast?" I asked as we went into the doors. Her hair was almost completely dry and was brushed." I don't know magic?" She laughed. Her eyes were bright blue until we walked into brielles room, then they turned into the sulking grey color." Now babe, I said I wanna see those beautiful bright blue eyes, not those gray ones!" Dean said as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. She laughed." Ok ok. I'll try." She looked at Brielle.

" babe?" I asked as I saw her eyes flutter open. Skylars eyes widened and instantly turned that bright blue that we all missed so much." BRIELLE!!" She screamed. Dean still had a hold on her or she would have jumped on her."Skylar!" Brielle giggled.Skylar broke loose from Dean and hugged Brielle gently." Ew, don't cry on me! Your mascara and eyeliner is running on me!" Brielle laughed making skylar laugh. " I don't have to stay in this damn hospital anymore but I'm not aloud to wrestle so keep that belt close girly." Brielle said trying to sit up. I helped her and she thanked me."I don't get a kiss? How rude!" Brielle crossed her arms the best she could. I laughed and pecked her lips.

" So anyone wanna go get the doctor so I can get my Sprint, and crutches?" Brielle asked and skylar raised her hand as she fixed her makeup." I will!" She squealed and disappeared out the door.

~skylars pov~

I was going to get the doctor when I felt a little hand grab my hand. I stopped and looked down and saw a little girl. I smiled and knealed down to her level." Hi! I'm hope, and my mommy says I have cancer. I'm a really big fan of you and Brielle! Can I have a picture with you?" She asked. Her green eyes shined bright for a little girl with cancer." Sure sweetie." I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture." Come with me." I whispered as I went to the desk." Can you do me a favor and print this picture off please?".I asked the nurse while handing her my phone. She nodded and quickly printed it off. I signed the photo and gave it to the little girl." Would you like to meet Brielle and the shield?"

The little girl nodded and ran off to a woman with red hair. I put my phone in my back pocket as usual and the little girl came running back and grabbed my hand." Oh by the way, Brielle would like a doctor soon." I said to the nurse as I led the little girl back with me to meet my sister. I opened the door and the little girl stood behind me looking at the guys. I picked her up and introduced her to Seth since he's less scary." Hope, this is Seth. Seth this is hope." Seth said hi and I handed him the picture to sign. Then he handed it to Dean while I introduced Roman." This is the scariest out the shield it seems don't it." Hope nodded." He's not but don't tell anyone I told you this but- he's really a sweetheart and married to Brielle!" Hopes jaw dropped.

Dean handed the picture to Roman who signed it and gave it to brielle." This is Dean." I said hope laughed and whispered into my ear." He's the crazy one!" I laughed and whispered into her ear." I know but I love him." She nodded and waved hi before I put her beside Brielle and hopes face lit up." Brielle! I'm hope! My mommy says I have cancer. I'm a big fan of you and skylar!" She laughed and so did Brielle." Yeah. Well how old are you?" Brielle asked. Hope held up five fingers and my heart instantly went out to this little girl. I took a picture of her with Brielle before the doctor came in.

I picked up hope and took her out. I sit her down and took off my belt." You know, every fighter deserves a belt of honor." I put my belt around her waist and took a picture. Then I put the belt back around my waist and picked hope off and gave her to her mom." She's a good girl. Take care hope." I said as I went back and got the picture printed off. I put the picture with the other one and waited for Brielle.