chapter: 33

~Seth's pov~

" you and Brielle are so possive over these two lugheads." I laughed. We decided that sky would go to the hospital and she had to get crutches to walk around so she had to stay off her foot. Once we left.the hospital, she took the crutches and threw them at the hospital doors before hopping to the truck and getting in. I ran back and got them and we all got in and drove to the hotel.

Skylar was asleep.with her head on Dean and her wrapped foot up on the compartment in the middle.of the front seats. Brielle laughed and so did the guys." Their girls, they get jealous!" Roman laughed. Brielle scoffed." Guys get just as jealous as we do." We pulled into the hotel parking lot.

" Yeah, we know babe." Roman smiled at Brielle and kissed her forehead before getting out. As I was getting out .I accidentally hit sky's foot with my elbow. Big mistake. She woke up and yelled." SETH YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!!" Dean laughed and helped sky out of the car." I'm really sorry! I didn't mean it!" I yelled as I ran inside just as she threw the crutches at me.

" babe, he didn't mean it. And stop throwing these Damon things! You need them!".Dean said picking the crutches up and handing them to skylar. Skylar whined." But, but, I don't wanna use those!" I laughed. Dean rolled his eyes." It's fine. Your fine. Stop worrying! Why don't you wanna use them anyway? They help you!" Dean said as we went to the elevator. Roman and Brielle were quiet and was looking at each other about to laugh and I knew why.

" Cause these are for weak people! I'm not weak! I'm strong! I can handle myself without anyone or anything helping me!" She said mocking Dean the time when he was on crutches for being pushed down the stairs. Dean facepalmed himself." Stop listening to me!" He laughed. Skylar smirked and I knew this ought to be fun." Ok." She said and propped the crutches against the wall as the elevator opened. She stepped out and hopped.down the hall to the room." No wait! Get back here!" Dean yelled.

I grabbed the crutches and me,Roman,and Brielle laughed as we.watched Dean Chase after a hopping skylar. " you said not to listen to you!" Brielle yelled and that's when Dean stopped and turned around." What the fuck is wrong with me! Skylar don't listen to m- I mean listen to me!"

We all laughed and went inside the hotel room to see skylar asleep on the bed already." It must be that medicine she took at.the hospital for pain." I whispered. Dean came in and pushed past us. He took his shoes off and crawled up next to skylar. He pulled her close before dozing off himself.