chapter: 21

~brielles pov~

  After I left skylars room, I went to Romans room were he just came out of the shower and was just now putting a shirt on." Omg. Look at my sexy superman!" I giggled. He laughed and put his shirt on." Haha very funny." I sat next to him and gave him a kiss." Hey babe, is Dean dating skylar?" I asked. Roman shook his head." No, why? Was he in her room again?" He asked. I nodded." Yeah, I knocked on the door and it sounded like he hit the floor and when sky opened the door, he was on the floor."

   Roman laughed." I swear their having a secret love life that we dont know about. Wait! Let's ask Seth. Everyone tells him everything." Roman got up and left." I wouldn't, and neither would sky." I mumbled. A minute later Seth,Roman, Dean ,and sky was in Romans room." What I do?" Sky whispered to Seth." Nothing." He whispered back." So what are we here for then stupid? Someone did something!" Skylar whispered then went wide eyed then smacked Seth on the chest." Ow! What was that for?"

  " did you tell Brielle I was the one who stole her Smokey eye eyeshadow?" Skylar hissed." No!" Seth said taking a step to the side. Skylar hugged him." Oh, then I'm sorry!" She said before looking at me." So what are we here for?" Roman shut the door and leaned on it." Are you and Dean in a secret relationship that no one knows about?" I asked. Skylar turned around but Seth and Roman were guarding the door. I looked at Dean, who was covering his face and laughing.

  "Tell us! Or at least tell me! I'm your sister!" I complained."No we're not!" Skylar said sitting on the floor, picking at the carpet." Well why is Dean always in your room? And why was he on the floor earlier?" Roman asked." How do you know?" Skylar looked up at him." Brielle." He pointed to me." Big mouth." Sky laughed." So answer Romans question! I'll be back." Seth said leaving." He's in my room cause... He wakes me up when I have nightmares. Can I go now? I wanna see moxley!" Skylar said quickly.

  I nodded and made Roman move. Skylar got up and ran out the door. Dean was about to leave but Roman was back in front of the door." I'm not done yet Johnathan!" I said. " It's Dean and what now?" He asked, standing in front of the door." Why we're you on the floor?" I asked. Dean laughed." We were play fighting like little kids and I fell off the bed." He said before leaving.

~deans pov~

  Yeah, I lied. But I don't want Brielle to know I kissed skylar. And also don't want her to kill me. I know Seth is disappointed in me because I have a secret that only him, me, and summer Rae have- I'm dating summer Rae right now but I'm in love with skylar Hogan...

  I only told Seth. Me and summer hooked up the day before the storyline- I told her not to tell anyone cAuse I wanted to tell the knews but now I realize that I don't really.like summer Rae, I like skylar. But what if sky finds out? Brielle will kill me,.I'm surprised Seth hasn't yet. And if I hurt skylar, Roman will be after me and our brotherhood would end right then and there. I guess I'll have to talk to summer Rae about on Friday. Two days from now I guess I can wait that long... or can I?