chapter: 56

~deans pov~

I waited until skylar fell asleep and grabbed her phone and went back to the couch. I turned it on and saw a picture of us one of the nights we first met. That's the day I realized I was in love with skylar... I thought. I swiped the screen and put in the password. The background of her phone was moxley and Bella. She edited them together. I went to her pictures and swiped through them.most of them were me and her then a few caught my eye.

A couple were of our marriage.then our first kiss as a wedding couple. Finally ultrasound pictures of the baby. I quickly slid past and wiped the tears from my eyes.your a man Dean, man up and don't cry! I yelled mentally. I went to her messages and saw she had texted Randy. I read and saw Randy asked her out but she said she was still with me and that we were just fighting at the moment. I smiled and got off completely and put her phone back. I thought of a couple things before telling the driver to stop at the next store in Jersey and he nodded. I laid on the couch and fell asleep.

I woke up before the others and the bus was stopped. I said thanks to the driver and to wait. I got off the bus and went into a flower shop and bought a dozen white roses then went a few blocks down and had the pizza guy to make a pizza shaped as a heart the best he could. Half an hour later I was back on the bus and hid the flowers and pizza at the front and told the driver not to let anyone touch them. Roman and Seth came out." I smell pizza!" Brielle yelled before coming into the middle section of the bus." Same." I laughed and whispered my plan only to Seth cause I trusted him with my secrets.

"What makes you think she'll go through with this?" Seth whispered. "Because if I asked her to jump off a cliff, she would do it." I whispered back. Seth rolled his eyes." Ok guys, listen. I want Brielle to get dressed into something outdoorsy and same with skylar." I said and Brielle raised an eyebrow." Just do it!" I said before pushing her gently into the back of the bus and shut the little door it had and locked it." PRICK!" Brielle yelled. I laughed as I told Roman my plan and showed them the gifts for skylar.

~brielles pov~

I threw my hair up in a bun and changed into a VANS muscle shirt,jean shorts,and Brown combat boots. I put a red flannel on over top and woke up skylar."What?" She whispered half asleep." Get dressed into something like mine, were leaving." I said grabbing my bag and digging for my makeup. Skylar grumbled quietly and rolled out from her bunk. She got dressed Into a black muscle top,Jean shorts, black combat boots and a flannel,which she tied around her waist at the moment.

"Done." She said quietly." Here, do your makeup sky." I said handing her bag over. She sighed and put on some eyeliner,mascara, and a bit of eyeshadow. "Alright copy catter! Don't copy me completely." I laughed. She laughed to and I smiled." I haven't heard you laugh since forever!" I hugged her. She hugged me back and we did our hair. We both left our hair Down and I went to pound on the door." Ok, were done! Now open the damn door! I yelled. Roman unlocked the door and opened it. I came out but skylar didn't."hold on, and leave the door open!" I warned as I went back and saw skylar looking in the.mirror."c'mon!" I whined. She looked at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen." Why Brielle? I just don't think I'm ready to see Dean. That's why I've been back here so I can avoid him."

I grabbed skylars hand and pulled her out of the back and into the middle of the bus." I knew I smelled pizza!" I yelled/laughed as I saw the heart shaped pizza and white roses. Skylar had put on her dark shades again and looking around. I took her shades and put them on the counter." Don't cry! You'll ruin your makeup!" I whined. She looked away and laughed. She turned back and hugged me." I'm really sorry sky for hurting you. I just....I just didn't understand why you was being rude to me until Brielle told me about the baby and I'm sorry for that to." Dean said handing the roses to sky. She didn't say anything but filled a big cup up with water and put the roses in before turning to Dean."thank you." She whispered.

"No problem. And since we don't have any matches tonight, were going on a trip in the woods by a river and were on our way now so that it's daylight when we get there!" Dean said. Skylar looked away smiling."OH.MY CRACKERS! SHE'S SMILING!" Seth yelled. He jumped up and spun skylar around in a small circle." My turn!" Roman laughed. Skylar put her hand up." I think I'm about to throw up so a simple hug is okay!" She said quietly. Roman shrugged and hugged her. Dean kinda just stood in the background. I nudged skylar and whispered.in her ear."hug Dean to." She looked at me with a look of fear in her eyes.

I nudged her arm and side glanced Dean. She sighed but stepped over Bella and hugged Dean. She quickly broke the hug and stuck her hands in her pocket. I handed her phone over to her and she took a picture of the pizza before Seth grabbed a slice."What?I'm hungry!" He said between bites. Eventually everyone was eating except skylar."Why aren't you eating?" I asked." Uh, I'm not hungry. Actually, watching you guys eat is making me sick. I'll be in the front if you need me." She said going upfront.

~ skylars pov ~

I went upfront and sat down and put my feet on the dash and fell asleep. A few hours later I woke up and the bus wasn't moving. I sat up and looked outside and saw nothing but woods. I got up and went outside and saw everyone sitting by a riverbank on a blanket. Roman and Brielle were talking and kissing and Seth and Dean were practicing moves. I checked on Bella before going outside and sitting on the stairs at the bottom of the door.