chapter: 58

~deans pov~

"Were the fuck is she? We leave in less than a minute and she has the rental!" I panicked." Calm down Dean, she'll be fine. She's a stronger girl and loses her temper even quicker now so if anyone was to mess with her, they'd be dead." Seth said. We all stared at him until he realized what he said." Oh shit! Someone call her!" Seth yelled. I didn't think of that, no one did. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts to find her. Man, I need to delete some of these people. I found her and called her up.

(Skylar/Dean)

"Hello?"
"Babe? We're the fuck are you?"
I'm on my way back to the hotel. Sorry some idiot stopped me in Starbucks."
"Who?"
" who do you think?"
" babe, just tell me. I don't have time to play guess who!"
" My pap, you moron! I got to go. I'll be there with that stupid rental car in like three seconds."

After that she hung up and parked before coming onto the bus with the rest of us." Hulk Hogan stopped you?" I asked her. All eyes on her. She picked up Bella." Yes, and quit staring at me like that Brielle! You know all the reasons why I'm mad at him!" She said lowly." I know. Sorry." Brielle mumbled and laid down on her bunk. Skylar got up and laid in hers with Bella." Good idea. Sleep. Sounds good, night." She said." But it's 5 in the afternoon." Roman laughed." Well still night." Brielle mumbled sleepily." But you shouldn't be asleep! Not for another couple of hours." Seth argued." You really wanna push it Kolby?" Skylar growled, facing the wall." Sorry. Go to sleep, night!" Seth said quickly.

I laughed."God, I love this girl." Seth rolled his eyes before whispering." Dude, she scares me sometimes! Brielle only scares me when she's mad, cause she turns into another skylar." Roman and I busted out laughing. Suddenly we were all hit with Nerf Bullets. We all looked to see skylar standing there with two hand held Nerf pistols." Were the fuck did you get those?" Roman asked. Skylar shrugged." My hubbies bag. Dean, what's up with the giant green and yellow balloon? Never mind don't answer that." Skylar said shaking her head before throwing the toy guns down next to me and crawling back to her bunk. She fell asleep shortly after.

~Romans pov~

"So, think of any names for your kid?" I asked Dean. Dean shook his head." I never thought of myself as a dad..So I'm just gonna let skylar handle the whole baby names ordeal." He said before laying on his bunk. Seth was on the couch on the bus thinking of names." What do you think of MaryJane?" He asked me. Skylars head shot up and smacked off the bunk above her." Fucker. Now what about Mary Jane?" She grumbled laying her head back down." How's that for a babies name?" He asked." I'm not naming my kid after a fucking drug.(It's true Mary Jane is another name for marijuana, look it up if you don't believe me.)" Seth raised his hands in defeat." Ok, you win. Go to sleep mama bear." He whispered. Skylar sighed and rolled over.

"Roman?" Skylar whispered after awhile. I looked at Dean with a confused face, he shrugged then put a finger up to his lips and mouthed 'I'm sleeping'. "Yeah sky?" I said looking down at her." Do you think I'm gonna make a good mom?" This gets to me cause Brielle asked the same question." You know Brielle.asked the same thing. Of course you'll be a good mom just hopefully your kid doesn't act like you, or Dean!" I laughed. Skylar scoffed and threw a small teddy bear that I gave her a month ago when she won another handicap match.

"Give that back! It's my only cuddle buddy now!" She whined." What happen to Bella?" I asked confused." Seth stole her and is sleeping with her on his chest and asshole here is asleep!" She said hitting her fist on dean's bunk above her." Want me to wake up Dean?" I asked amused at dean's face. " No, I want that teddy bear, Bella, and dean's hoodie!" She got up and reached up to grab the teddy bear. She put it on her bed and went to the couch where Seth slept. She picked Bella up but Seth snatched the cat back.".don't make me wake up Brielle, this cat is mine!" She whispered. Seth rolled his eyes," yeah, what's she gonna do?"

Skylar went back and woke up Brielle." Brielle?" She whimpered."What?" She grumbled." Seth stole Bella from me and won't give her back. He even called me a bitch!" She whimpered. I laughed and Dean snickered." Asshole I thought you were asleep!" Sky giggled. Brielle got up and went out to Seth with the rest of us watching." Give me the cat, now." She held out her hands. Seth shook his head." No,I had her first! And I didn't call skylar a bitch." He said. Brielle went and grabbed a glass of water." One...two... are.you going to give her back?" She asked. Seth shook his head no." Ok, three!" Brielle dumped the water on Seth's head, making him drop Bella. Brielle set the cup down and went back to her bunk beneath me and fell asleep.

Skylar picked up Bella and kissed Seth's cheek." Night boo!" She giggled before coming back and tapped Dean." What?" He asked." I want you hoodie." She whispered. Dean reached down at the bottom of the bunk and handed it to her." Here!" She grabbed it and slipped it over her tank top. She crawled in bed and cuddle up with Bella and the teddy bear." Night guys." She whispered. We all said night and fell asleep