chapter: 24

~ skylars pov~

I woke up and saw I was facing Dean. I smiled and turned around to look at the clock. It was now 5:00 in the afternoon and we arrived at 4:00 in the.morning. I went to get up but Dean pulled me back down and I laughed." No! You can't leave!" He said, his eyes still closed and his arm around me." Why?" I laughed." Because your warm!" He said pulling me closer to him. I shook my head." But Dean I have to g-" he cut me off by putting his finger up to my lips." No!"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone. I texted Brielle.

To: brielle

We're at you and the guys?

My phone vibrated and Brielle texted back.

To: sky

In the hallway, why?

To: brielle

Dean won't let me out of bed.

I laughed as I heard running then someone fling the hotel.door open. Brielle came in and jumped on Dean, making Dean let me go." What the fuck?" He said opening his eyes." Thanks brie." I said quickly getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. After I was done I washed my hands and came back out and sat at the bottom of the bed.

" So, what should we do? We have today and half of tomorrow to do something before the show." I said. Roman shrugged and Brielle shook her head." I don't know. I heard Seth has something planned for what happened in the car." Brielle said. I picked up moxley. She purred and curled.up on my lap.

I laid down on the bed with moxley at my side. Then Seth came in with a medium sized box. I sat up and looked at him as he handed me it.." a Sorry gift for what happened in the car." He mumbled. I hugged him before grabbing moxley and the box and leaving the room.

~ deans pov~

Skylar looked at Seth as if he was Santa Claus or something. She grabbed moxley and the box and left." Where she going?" I asked. Brielle laughed." She doesn't open gifts in front of people. Never has and probably never will." I nodded. Then skylar burst through the door and tackled Seth to the ground." Omg I loved the gift! Thank you so much!" She hugged him before jumping up and running out again." She's a damn lunatic!" I whispered." Remind you of anyone?" Everyone shouted. I laughed. Brielle looked at me and smiled." The lunatic fringe damaged my little sister!"