chapter: 40

~brielles pov, skip to smackdown~

Tonight I face my sister for the title shot later on tonight. It was now smackdown and I was nervous pacing the room. What about sky? What if she wins? Will she change? She'll brag about it if she wins and rub it in my face! I thought. Skylar came running in and saw me." Sorry." She mumbled then ran out. I continued to pace until the guys came in." What's wrong baby girl?" Roman asked.

" I can't do this. I can't face skylar! Look, she's been avoiding me all day and its already killing me!" I choked backed the tears. Skylar has always been close to me ever since we were little. We basically are twins! Roman pulled me into a hug." Dean go get skylar." Dean nodded and left. " maybe it's just a reaction." Roman whispered. "Reaction to what?" I asked. " reaction to losing?" He said just as Dean came in with skylar slung over his shoulder.

He put her down and sat down, pulling her by her waist to sit on his lap." What?" She snapped. Her once bright blue were now a dull gray meaning she was scared or upset." Why are you avoiding your own fucking sister? Your tearing her apart by doing this shit skylar! What the fuck?" Roman yelled. I was shocked cAuse I've never seen it heard Roman get mad. Skylar crossed her arms."you don't think this is killing me to? I've never had to avoid my fucking sister until now! Look,.I know your in love with her and I'm glad your protecting her, but don't fucking yell at me just because.you see her sad!"

Bad choice of words. Roman stood up. Skylar didn't cower, which I would! If a fucking giant standing over me, I would run as fast as I could! But that's what I admire about skylar- she won't back down from a fight." Stop!" Seth yelled as he stood up." I can't take so much fighting and I'm a fucking superstar for crying out loud! Your all just tense about this main event! Chill the fuck out and Roman- sit your ass back down!" Me and Dean looked at Seth while Roman and skylar.we're having the ultimate stare down.

" you know what, skylars the one who started all of this! She's causing the fight by hurting her sister! She's being selfish!" Roman yelled. " Roman you and I both know I'm not selfish! I'd give up everything for my sister! I'd quit if that's what she wanted!" Skylar yelled, tears going down her face." Stop lying to yourself! And stop crying you have no reason to." Roman said. Skylar shook her head and Roman balled his fist. He wouldn't hit a girl...would he? I thought.

Dean stood up when he saw and glared at Roman. Stephanie came in and saw what was going on." Sit all of you!" She ordered. We all sat down. " I came to say good luck to the girls. Now I came to say good luck and I'm cutting the storyline short." That seemed to snap everyone else attention." What?!" We all yelled in union. Stephanie laughed." Just kidding. Good luck girls" she waved and everyone breathed a sigh of relief then we made our way silently to the steps and our music hit.

~ towards the end of the match( cause I don't feel like writing it all) ~

" and she went for the Hogan smash!" Jerry yelled. *ding ding ding* the bell rang. "And your winner- skylar Hogan!" The crowd cheered but skylar quickly motioned for a Mic." No, guys stop clapping." She said into the mic and the whole crowd went silent. She helped me up and held my hand high." Ring that damn bell again. *ding ding ding* and your winner- BRIELLE HOGAN!" She yelled. The crowd still cheered I felt like crying." Good luck sis." She mumbled before leaving the ring and going back stage. I stared in shock before chasing after her.

" What did we just witness here?" Michael smirked." I believe skylar has given up her title shot to her sister! Ladies and gentle now that has been the most interesting match I've ever seen!" Jerry yelled.

I followed skylar to the locker room and stared in shock at what I'm seeing.