chapter: 55

~Brielle pov( a few weeks later)~

"I've tried talking to her but she doesn't look at me and I can't remember the last time she talked!" I whispered to nikki and brie Bella. We were at a cafe with skylar. I looked at my sister. She wore black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with a white tank top underneath. She had her hair up in a messy bun supported my a red bandanna. Her dark shades covered her eyes but you could tell she was crying." At least she still keeps up with her hygiene and job." Brie said. I nodded."yeah, but she won't talk to anyone and doesn't do anything except wrestle than lay on her bunk with Bella." I explained.

"Who's Bella?" Brie and nikki asked." Dean bought her this beautiful cat, here's a picture. She named it after you guys since your our second closest friends." I showed them a picture and they squealed."adorable." They said in unison before we sat back down." Why don't we have a girl's night at the hotel? The travel bus could take a break and me,brie,you guys, Paige,aj,nattie, and we could possibly add Cameron and Naomi." Nikki suggested. I nodded and we all looked at skylar who was staring down at her phone. We saw a reflection of her and Dean the day they fell asleep holding hands on her phone." Skylar, you have to put him past you, obviously you didn't learn from the first time." I said softly.

Skylar didn't look up." I guess your right, but it's hard to let someone go when you love them so much. Thanks for bringing me here to eat but I'm not really hungry now." She whispered before getting up and leaving. We watched as she disappeared onto the tour bus." C'mon. I've already paid." Nikki said as we left and went to the tour bus." Wanna see Bella?" I asked and they nodded. We got on the bus and saw skylar was sitting on the couch with Bella on her lap. Brie and nikki Sat beside her and was petting Bella." She's even cuter in person!" Brie squealed. Skylar just nodded before getting up and going to her bunk and laying down. Brie and nikki glared behind me so I turned around and saw why, Seth,Roman,Dean, and summer got on the bus summer?

"Bye Brielle, bye skylar!" They said before getting off. The guys sat on the couch and summer stood there. I crossed my arms and tapped my perfectly healed foot." What's she on here for?" I growled. I heard a creak and turned and saw skylar was standing at the entre way to the bunks. She still had her shades on and was also crossing her arms." Omg she really does look awful." Summer laughed." You said you was here to say something nice so say it and leave!" Seth growled. Skylar moved past all of us and stood in front of summer." You came here to say something, now say it and please leave." Skylar croaked.No, don't.cry sky. I thought.

"I came here to see if you really did look bad and you do! I guess Dean finally opened his eyes and saw how ugly you are!" Summer laughed. I stepped forward but skylar held her arm out for me to stop." Your right summer. Dean finally opened his eyes. You said what you had to now go." Skylars voice was really low. No beat down? No cussing? I'm happy your talking but damn! I would have beat her ass up! I said mentally. Summer left with a confused look on her face. Skylar turned to go back to her bunk but I stopped her and sat her on Seth's lap, father from Dean. Seth wrapped her arms around her waist to hold her down. She didn't even struggle." Seth please let me go!" She whispered. Seth looked at me. I shook my head no.

"Skylar yell at me like I did the worst thing ever and.... I don't know say I stole Dean from you and betrayed you, yell at me as if I did that." I wanted her to get back to the old skylar, the one who wasn't always quiet but one who isn't loud." I can't." She whispered."Why?" Roman asked before I could." I don't have the energy anymore." She whispered and Seth let her go. She got up and grabbed Bella and went to her bunk. We heard her sniffling and crying a little before she fell asleep like usual.

~deans pov~

I can't believe I could do that to one girl out of the million other girls I've dated! They all moved along with their lives and some are probably married! Technically me and sky are still married, but I just needed a short break away.from her. Oh who am I kidding? I still love skylar, I really do!

I felt like I was about to burst into tears. I sat on the couch alone, everyone went to sleep and skylar was awake.I miss her.warm body next to mine. I miss kissing her. I miss waking up in the morning seeing that beautiful smile and bright blue eyes that shone in the morning light. But her once bright blue eyes are now replaced with greyish white color eyes and her once bright smile disappeared into a frown. Skylar slowly came out without the shades and got a drink of water. I sat quietly on the couch watching her.

She looked at me before going back to the back and laying on her bunk. Once I got a good look at her pale face, I knew she was hurting inside and out.Dean, what are you going to do with yourself?