chapter: 13

~Romans pov~

I didn't tell the girls who we was gonna see but I want it to be a surprise. I have the best news now to share when everyone gets up!

~Seth's pov~

I woke up in the passenger side of the car and looked behind me at the other three. Brielle was facing skylar. Dean had his arm around skylar and they both were facing towards the front." How cute! So what did you and Brielle talk about last night?" I asked Roman who was smiling like an idiot.

" you'll find out." He said. I shrugged and went back to sleep.

~Brielle pov~

I woke up looking at skylar. She was asleep next to Dean, who had his arm around her. I sat up and nudged her arm." Sky. Sky wake up!" She yawned before opening one eye." What?" She whispered sleeply. " are you and Dean dating?" I whispered. She closed her eyes." No,why?" She whispered again." Because he has his arm around you." I rolled my eyes." I know. I got cold last night cause you stole the only cover since Seth has one up there and me and Dean ended up cuddling I guess." She whispered before turning her back to me and cuddling closer to Dean.

" love birds!" I laughed. Skylar flipped me off. I rolled my eyes before standing up on my hands and knees to look up front. " Hey." I smiled at Roman. Seth looked at us." What?" I asked. Seth laughed." I knew it! I knew you guys would be together!" He yelled. Skylar jumped up." Who's dating my sister now?" She looked up front. Dean Sat up and laughed.

" is she gonna kill me?" Roman whispered into my ear. I rolled my eyes." Are.you seriously afraid of my little sister? c'mon babe, she's not going to do anything." I laughed. Skylar squealed and hugged me." OH MY CRACKERS I KNEW YOUR GUYS DREAM WOULD COME TRUE!!".She squealed loudly. I.covered her mouth so she couldn't say more.".dream..come..true?" Dean asked, raising an eyebrow.

" What?" I looked at him. He laughed." Wait, so you've had a crush on Roman?!" Seth laughed. I could feel my cheeks get hot.

~skylars pov~

" OMG BRIELLE HOGAN IS DATING ROMAN REIGNS!!" I yelled out the window. Everyone laughed as Brielle pulled me back in and shut the window." Shut up, big mouth." She whispered." I can't believe it. Now can I show the video?" I whispered in her ear." NO, DELETE THAT MOTHERFUCKER NOW!" She yelled stealing my phone.

" Omg sky! You used that as your lock screen? Why didn't you tell me he was your crush?" Brielle said. I snatched my phone out of her hand." Cause you would tell him!" Brielle laughed and everyone except Roman was staring at us."I'm telling him now!" She said. I quickly covered her mouth.

" shut up!" I hissed. She shook her head no. I grabbed my bag and pulled out ductape." I will put this across your mouth, you better be quiet!" I warned. She shook her head yes. I uncovered her mouth." Dean skylar..." I quickly covered her mouth again. I yanked on the ductape and placed it across her mouth. Then I dug around in her bag and grabbed the handcuffs she used one the first day to get us to meet the shield. I handcuffed her hands behind her back and sat down." Now shut the fuck up!"