chapter: 29

~skylars pov~

*flashback*

After summer pushed MY sister into the closet door to lock it, I slammed her against the door. I punched her a couple times before she pushed me into the wall. I hit my head and slide down the wall. Summer picked me up and threw me into a window. I hit the window and fell to the ground with glass shattering around me. That's when the guys came...

*flashback over*

I went to the locker room and looked at myself in the mirror. I should apologize to Dean, he was only trying to help... and now I won't be able to wrestle. I started crying as realization hit me. I was in alot of pain and didn't recognize it early cAuse my anger had taken over. I limped to the couch and put my phone down. At least it's not cracked. I thought. Then my sister and the guys came in.

" I'm sorry Dean I didn't mean to be mean to you." I told him as he sat down next to me. " let's go get the doctor, brielle go get Stephanie." Roman said as they split. Once they left Dean gave me a small kiss." You know, I never thought someone like you would have such a temper." Dean laughed. I laughed a little too. But tears were still streaming down my face.".I know.... It's my anger issues." I whispered.

Brielle came in with Stephanie and summer Rae. Stephanie covered her mouth." Oh my God, skylar! Your paps gonna flip when he sees you!.you look horrible!" She yelled." Jee, thanks steph. I thought I looked great." I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes." That's not what I meant. But how did this all start?" We all.pointed to summer. She gasped." Me? I didn't do anything! Skylar jumped me and her sister tried to join in to!"

I stood up." Don't fucking lie on me.or my sister! I'll still beat your ass right now! No matter how much fucking pain I'm in!" I yelled. Dean grabbed me by the waist and pulled me.down on his lap." Calm down." He whispered. I huffed.".the doctor will be here in a little bit for both of your girls. And as for the bellas match- it's cancelled. Brielle will go one on one with Cameron." Steph said while getting up and the show started. Divas were last in the show so we didn't worry much and the shield had a match against New Day.

" I'll be back." I whispered and got up. Summer backed up against the wall.as I went past her. It was just starting and Jerry was talking. I grabbed a Mic and told the tech guy to hit my sister's and mine old entre song. I limped out and stood at the top of the ramp. I heard gasp from the crowd." Hey guys, now I know most of.you are probably wondering why I'm like this." I laughed like it was a joke but I was in pain.

" you see I won't be wrestling for at least a week or so. Stephanie was gonna say it but I am so sorry Stephanie. I beat the crap out of summer Rae back stage and now I got to see the doctor..." I did a thumbs down and a yuck face earning laughs from the crowd. I laughed to." So I got one favor to ask.you guys." They all yelled what. I smiled." I need you to cheer on my sister while.I'm gone." I laughed as the crowd yelled Brielle at the top of their lungs. I went back stage and my sister was there. We said bye before me and summer got in the same ambulance with Stephanie.