Hello Internet

YEAR: 2022

[Dan's POV]

"So um...I know I haven't been on in a while...sorry bought that..." I didn't know what to say. "I missed you guys...a lot has happened since the last time I uploaded anything..." I looked to Phil sitting behind the camera. "Phil and I got married...We actually combined our last names," I chuckled. "And um...yeah..." Phil soon burst out into laughter. "What?"
"Just tell them already!"
"Oh alright," I laughed and walked out of the shot. I picked Delilah up from her play pen and craddled her in my arms; then Phil picked Winston up.
"Ready?" Phil said as he looked to me.
"Yeah..." I smiled. We walked on screen and sat down on the couch.
"We're parents!" we cheered.
"This is Delilah," I said while facing her towards the camera, "but we call her Dil," we laughed.
"And this is Winston," Phil turned him around, "we call him Winnie,"
"They're twins, obviously," I chuckled, "yeah...I'm still trying to process the fact that we're parents...So um...I guess that's all for now... Bye internet!"
I clicked the camera off and got up from the couch.
"You did great," Phil smiled.
"Thank...you too..."
"I love you," he whispered.
"I know,"
"Stop!" he chuckled, "you know you're still Phil trash number one," he smirked.
"I'll always be you're number one trash," I gave him a quick kiss. "Can I go lie in my sofa crease now?"
"And do what? You actually have responsibilities now,"
"I have to edit the video," I whined.
"Alright..."
"Thanks," I set Delilah down in her play pen and grabbed my laptop. "Hey!" I yelled as I settled into my browsing position.
"What?" Phil chuckled as he set Winston down.
"Can we get pizza?"
"Yeah...I'll order it in a few,"
"Thanks," I smiled as I slouched into the couch cushions.

A few hours passed and before I knew it, I had edited my first video in 5 years. It felt weird doing this again, but at the same time, I missed it. I was very hesitant about hitting the upload button, but eventually I brought myself to do it.

"Its uploaded..."
"I'm gonna send out a tweet,"
"Ill send one too,"

So I just made a new video with @amazingphil. Check it out!

As soon as I sent out the tweet, Winston began crying.

"Shhh..." I huffed as I struggled to get up from the couch. "Daddy's here," I said as I picked him up. "PHIL!"
"WHAT!?"
"CAN YOU GET A BOTTLE READY FOR WINNIE?"
"SURE!"
"Daddy's gonna make you some food...calm down..." I said as I bounced the cranky baby in my arms.
"Here you go," Phil handed me a bottle.
"Thanks,"
"Mhmm,"

A few hours later I crawled into bed with my laptop.

"Dan, put the laptop away," Phil mumbled.
"I wanna check out the comments,"
"Don't,"
"Why not?"
"W-What if there's hate?"
"Then there's hate..."

I opened up my laptop and began scrolling through the comments. A small smile creeped onto my face as I scrolled.

"What are people saying?"
"Great things..." I smiled; I continued scanning through the comments.

I'm so glad your back!

We missed you!

Get off the internet homo

As I read the last comment I slammed my laptop lid shut and threw it to the side.

"Hate?"
"Yeah..."
"What'd they say?"
"Nothing nice," I mumbled as I got under the covers.
"What was that?" Phil asked as he spooned me.
"I said, nothing nice," I enunciated.
"Told you not to read..."
"I know," I snuggled into him, "I love you...night,"
"I love you too," he kissed the back of my head, "night,"

The next morning we were woken up by screaming children.

"This is our life for the next 18 years...oh my god..."
"I'm gonna make some coffee..."
"Kay," I mumbled as I rolled out of bed. I dragged myself into Delilah's room, and began cooing her. "Shhh...daddy's here..." I said as I carried her into the kitchen. As I walked in I banged my head against the glass door and nearly dropped Delilah. "God dammit Phil! I almost dropped Dil!"
"Sorry," he chuckled.
"What's so funny about that!" I yelled as I opened the door.
"Its hard taking you seriously with the hobbit hair," he smiled.
"Oh shut up," I said as I placed her in her little swing, "I'll straighten it later,"
"No, don't! I like your natural hair," he gave me a hug.
"I don't," I cringed as I saw my reflection in the microwave. "Can you grab the formula out of the pantry?"
"Yeah,"
"Thanks," I said as I walked into Winston's room. "Morning," I smiled. I picked him up and brought him into the living room. I set him down in his little swing and turned on Winnie the Pooh.
"What are you going to do if he doesn't like Winnie?"
"Nickname or show?"
"Both," he chuckled as he ran the bottles under warm water.
"Disown him," I joked.
"Very funny," he handed me a bottle, "here. I'll take care of Dil,"
We walked into the living room so we could feed the kids.
"Bring back memories Dan?"
"Shut up," I laughed.
"Hey Halloween's next week!"
"So?"
"What are we gonna dress them up as?"
"Well...Winston should be Winnie, obviously and maybe Delilah could be Dil,"
"She does have the hair," Phil laughed. "So its settled..."
"Guess it is," I smiled. I gave him a quick kiss and continued feeding Winston.
"Hey..."
"What?"
"Can we do spooky week?"