An Explanation

YEAR: 2037

[Dan's POV]

"Hello internet," I sigh. "So...wow...this is gonna be hard," I choke out. "Just a heads up, this video is gonna just...drag on...I'm probably not gonna edit it. So, as of right now, I am filming this in November of 2036 and I'm probably not gonna upload this for a while... I'm sure by now, or the time I upload this, I've been missing from the internet for a while and I'm sure you guys want an explanation. So," I started tearing up, "a couple months ago, Delilah was diagnosed with Sarcoma. Now, for those of you who don't know, sarcoma is a type of cancer that develops from certain tissues, like bone or muscle; bone and soft tissue sarcomas are the main types of sarcoma. Soft tissue sarcomas can develop from soft tissues like fat, muscle, nerves, fibrous tissues, blood vessels, or deep skin tissues," I mumble. "And um...we checked with the woman who gave birth to Delilah and cancer is really common in her family and," I pause for a moment so I don't cry. "And the only person with sarcoma died so, we're scared, guys..." Then, I finally broke. "Delilah was rushed to the hospital nearly two hours ago, cause she stopped breathing...a-and Phil hasn't gotten back to me yet...I-I don't know...I...I might be loosing my daughter today and..." I cried. "And if she does end up dying tonight...this will be my last video...I'm sorry...goodbye internet..."