I Hate You

YEAR: 2039

[Winston's POV]

"See, now there's the big dipper, and there's the little," Stefanie smiled.

We were sat up on the roof observing the stars and full moon. As she went on about the stars and the moon, I just sat there and smiled at her; she looks so happy.

"What are you smiling at?" she chuckled.
"You,"
"Why?"
"Cause you're too cute, ranting on and on about the stars,"
"Oh shut up," she blushed as she nudged my head.
"Hey guys," Delilah said.
"Hey Dil," Stefanie waved.
"Why are you up here?" I gritted my teeth.
"Cause Uncle Tyler sent me a text that I really think you should see," she huffed as she climbed up.
"What is it?"
"Look,"

Uncle Tyler: Kids, code red. Your father is mad. I think Dan or bear or whatever you call him cheated on Phil so things are very heated. If I were you, I'd go into your rooms and hide out there for a bit...this fight may last a while. BTW send Stef to the hotel. Call a cab, do something, I do not want her in that house during this fight. You kids are welcome to come too if you want.

"Oh my god," I whispered. "Come on Stefi, this isn't going to end well,"
"Okay," she sighed.

We all climbed off the roof, and rushed into the house.

"Okay, Stef, Louise's house is down the street, Darcy is home. Knock on the door, she'll let you in. Once you're there, call a cab, and she should give you enough money to get home. Okay?"
"Okay," she nodded. She planted a kiss on my lips and have me a tight hug. "I love you and I'll text you when I get to the hotel,"
"Okay, now go," I kissed her on the cheek and showed her out the door. "Oh, and I love you too,"
"Bye," she whispered as she ran down the street.
"Um, why aren't we going with her?" Delilah asked.
"Because...we're the only one's who can stop this bullshit,"
"I don't know if I can listen to them fight..."
"You'll be fine, I'll-" I was cut off by the aggressive slamming of the car doors. "Shit, get upstairs," I said. We bolted up the stairs and slammed her bedroom door behind us; we didn't hesitate to lock the door.
"I can't fucking believe you!" Dad screamed as he slammed the front door. "How could you fucking cheat on me!"
"Oh my god," I whispered, "dad's swearing...this is not going to end well..."
"I didn't do anything, Phil! She took advantage of me!"
"And I'm supposed to believe you? Why didn't you push her off? Why didn't you say, Hey Jess, stop. I'm married! Did that ever cross your mind!"
"Yes, you're supposed to believe me! Phil, we've been together for 30 years-"
"And you dated her for four years before we even met! You guys have history...am I just supposed to ignore that!"

As we listens to the muffled yelled a floor below us, Delilah started to get anxious and hyperventilate. She started weezing and gasping for air; tears started to drip from her eyes as she tried choking out cries for help.