Old Friends

YEAR: 2032

[Phil's POV]

"Guys! It's time to get up!" I yelled while making breakfast.
"Phil," Dan whined, "I'm so tired,"
"Here," I handed him some coffee. "Morning guys," I smiled at the kids.
"Morning," they yawned.
"How did you guys sleep?"
"Okay," they mumbled.
"I couldn't sleep," Delilah admitted.
"I couldn't either," Dan frowned.
"Were you excited?" I asked Delilah.
"Well yes, but I heard a lot of banging coming from the end of the hall." Dan and I choked on our coffee as Delilah spoke. "What?"
"Nothing." Dan and I glared at each other, hoping they wouldn't put all the pieces together.
"So," I cleared my throat, "are you all excited to go to Disney world?"
"Yeah!" they cheered.
"When do we leave again?" Winston mumbled.
"We need to be at the airport by two so we'll probably leave at 10:30 maybe 11,"
"Alright."

***

"Guys, please stay close," Dan and I said.

We grabbed the kids hands and started looking for our luggage. After a few minutes it rolled onto the carousel; we grabbed it and did our best to get out if the airport without drawing any attention to ourselves. Once me made it out of the airport, we hauled a cab and drove to our hotel.

"I forgot, you guys drive on the other side of the road," Dan mumbled.

Surprisingly, there was a lot of traffic; we were stuck for about and hour before we got to our hotel.

"Thank you," I smiled as I paid the guy.
"Daddy I'm tired," Delilah whined.
"I know honey," I whispered as I picked her up.
"Dad," Winston tugged at my pants.
"Yeah?"
"Can you help me with my suitcase?"
"I'm already carrying Dil..."
"Put her down," he retorted.
"She's already asleep. Don't worry, bear is inside getting us a luggage cart,"
"Okay..."
"Daddy," Delilah cried. "I wanna go to bed.
"I know baby." I bounced her in my arms, trying to keep her from falling.
"Alright, Winston, please help me load the luggage onto the cart,"
"Why can't dad do it?" he pouted.
"He's holding your sister. Winnie, please, we are all tired. Just...please, grab the light stuff cause I know you can't lift anything heavy,"
"Fine," he huffed.
"Thank you."

***

"Dad! Bear! Wake up!" The kids jumped on the bed.
"Winnie, stop jumping, you'll hurt your leg," I mumbled.
"What about Dil?"
"She needs to stop too," Dan sighed. "Go watch TV, we'll order breakfast soon,"
"Okay," they shrugged.
"Phil,"
"Mmm?"
"When do you want breakfast?" Dan whispered.
"I'd like it now, if I'm being completely honest,"
"Alright,"

Dan sat up and rubbed his eyes. He sat there for a few minutes before getting up and ordering our breakfast; he just order a bunch of waffles.

"It should be here in about 20 minutes,"
"Okay," I mumbled.

After breakfast, we got dressed, drowned ourselves in sunscreen, and headed down to the lobby to call a cab.

"I'm gonna go call a cab," I said as I walked to the front desk. "Guys, please stay close. Last thing we need to do is lose you,"
"Okay," the kids replied.
"I'm gonna look around," Dan mumbled.
"Alright," I smiled.

I walked over to the receptionist and asked her to call the cab. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dan talking to someone, probably a fan. After a few minutes, Dan walked over to me.

"Hey Phil," he called, "look who I found!"
I turned my head to see a familiar face. "Cat!"

A/N: Hey guys! So I've started a spaceboy!Dan and plantboy!Phil AU. If anyone is interested in reading it, it'll be up tomorrow and it will be updated every Monday. That's all for now...cheers!