Biggest Fan

YEAR: 2032

[Phil's POV]

"Hi," she smiled.
"What are you doing here?" I chuckled as I hugged her.
"My husband got a job offer so we're here checking out houses while he goes to meetings and such,"
"That sounds really boring," I continued chuckling.
"It is but he has the next couple days off so we're headed to a few amusement parks,"
"We're going to Disney today,"
"Well, I hope you have fun," she smiled.
"It was nice seeing you again Cat,"
"You too. Maybe we can have dinner tonight,"
"Maybe tomorrow," Dan said.
"Alright...well...have fun today guys,"
"Thanks, you too."

***

"Daddy, I wanna see the princesses!" Delilah tugged on my arm.
"No, dad, I wanna go on some rides!" Winston tugged on my pant leg.
"Guys, we can do both,"
"Come on dad!" Delilah pulled me one way.
"Dil, stop-"
"Come on bear," Winston pulled Dan another way.
"Alright then...come on Dil,"

We headed for the castle so Delilah could meet some of the princesses. As she ran off to meet one of them, Cinderella I think, a little girl came up to me and tugged my pant leg.

"Oh, hello," I smiled.
"Are you Phil?" she whispered.
"Why, yes I am. Who are you?"
"Danielle, please don't run off like that again," a woman sighed. "I'm sorry about her," she chuckled.
"Oh, it's fine,"
"Daddy! Take my picture!" Delilah called.
"Excuse me," I smiled. I pulled out my phone and took a few pictures of Delilah with Cinderella.
"She was so nice dad!" she cheered as she ran over to me. "She called me a beautiful princess!"
"Well that's because you are," I smiled.
"Who's this?" She pointed to Danielle and her mother.
"Danielle," I smiled at the little girl.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Delilah,"
"I know..."
"She's a huge fan," her mum chuckled. "I'm Peggy. Would you mind if she took a picture with you? She's your biggest fan,"
"Of course I'll take a picture with you!" I knelt down next to Danielle and tried to put my arm around her but she quickly trapped me in a hug. "Oi," I laughed. Her mum snapped a few pictures while she hugged me.
"Danielle, darling, I think Phil and Delilah want to continue their day,"
"Oh I don't mind," I rubbed her back and let her hug me.
"You really live up to your word Phil Howlter,"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, I saw a thing on tumblr once and it was someone explaining their experience with you. They said that you wouldn't break the hug they did,"
"That's true," I laughed. "Just ask my kids, I won't let go until they do,"
"It's annoying," Delilah smiled.
"So does she watch Dan?"
"God no, she's only five,"
"Isn't she a little young for YouTube?"
"Well, my other daughter showed her a video of you and she's been your biggest fan ever since,"
"Were you a bigger fan of me or Dan?"
"I liked you both equally. My other daughter on the other hand likes Dan more and this one clearly loves you to death. It honestly makes me regret their name choices,"
"Why? What's your other daughters name?"
"Fiona," she chuckled.
"I-"
"Was supposed to be named Fiona. I know, that's why I did it. And well, she's just names after Dan, I guess,"
"That's so cool!"
"Daddy...I wanna see more princesses," Delilah pouted.
"Oh, right...sorry honey,"
"Come on Danielle,"
"Okay mom...bye Phil!"
"Bye Danielle," I waved. "Peggy, by any chance, do you have a piece of paper and maybe a pen?"
"Yeah. Why?" She mumbled as she pulled the items out of her purse.
"No reason." I took the items from her hands and scribbled down: To my biggest fan, Danielle. Stay the amazing, happy person you are. Love, Phil.
"Come on dad!" Delilah tugged at my arm.
"Here," I smiled and got dragged away by Delilah. "Sorry honey,"
"I don't like those people always hounding you and bear for pictures and autographs,"
"Is someone jealous?" I teased.
"No!" she protested.
"Dil, you know your father and I will always love you and your brother more than them,"
"I know..."
"Then why are you being mean to our fans?"
"I dunno...sorry dad..."
"It's fine. Hey, I know something that will cheer you up,"
"What?"
"Come on."

***

Me: Hey bear, we're waiting by the exit. You almost here?
Dan: We'll be there in a minute
Me: Dil has a surprise for you
Dan: Can't wait. Love you guys. See you soon
Me: Love you guys too

Delilah and I stood around and waited for Dan and Winston to show up. After a couple minutes, I saw a familiar giant walk through the crowd.

"Hey," Dan kissed my cheek.
"Hi," I chuckled.
"So what's my surprise?"
"Look bear!" Delilah exclaimed. "I'm a princess!"
"Oh my god! Look how pretty you are!" Dan picked her up and gave her a tight hug.
"How was your day Winnie?"
"I had a lot of fun!"
"Well, guess where we're going tomorrow," I smiled while picking Winston up.
"Where?" The kids asked.
"I'll give you a hint," Dan started, "YER WIZARDS DIL AND WINNIE!"
"We're going to Universal!"
"Yes we are," we laughed.
"Come on, let's go back to the hotel."

***

"I had a lot of fun today," I said as I got my contacts out.
"I did too," Dan mumbled as he got ready for bed. "I don't like being away from you for so long though,"
"I know," I smirked as I got into bed. "I love you bear,"
"I know," he smiled back. "So guess what," he rolled over so he could face me.
"What?"
"I met a fan today,"
"So did I. You go first,"
"Okay," he propped himself up with his arm. "She couldn't have been older than 12. She ran up to me and gave me the tightest hug and told me she was my biggest fan," he laughed, "she said she had a sister who was a huge fan of yours,"
"Let me guess, this girls name was Fiona,"
"Yeah...how did you-"
"I met Danielle, her sister. She was the sweetest thing,"
"Wow," he laughed, "what're the odds?"
"I know right," I smiled and wrapped my arms around Dan's shirtless torso.
"I love you..." Dan mumbled.
"I know."

A/N
Over 1k reads and 200 votes! We did it fam! Just kidding lol I'm trash. Thank you guys so much for reading! I love you all so much! Cheers!