Jordan

This hotel is the bomb.com! We all got great views of the beach from our rooms! We were all ready to get to the ocean. And Jennifer looked hot as ever in her red one piece bathing suit! She almost looked like Kelly Kapowski.

Everything was great! Donnie and Stephanie looked so happy together and I think Jenn felt happy for them too, 'cause she came up and kissed me on the cheek after looking at them.

Later, outta nowhere, a beefy guy wearing a speedo was hitting on my girl when Steph and Jenn went to get sodas. So, Donnie and I guarded her just in case, but we made the best of it. The girls played volleyball while we watched, and I kinda liked watching them! I got engaged, man!

After the game the guy came back and apologized (he said he's nervous when he talks to girls, or something like that).

Donnie pulled out a piece of paper with a schedule on it. He held it open like a scroll and had the rest of the day planned out.

"Ok, Jennifer, Jordan, you guys are going to Lulu's Sushi in fifteen minutes so you guys better hurry and get dressed. Steph and I are gonna go to the board walk." He nudged her with a wink.

"But I hate sushi." I whined.

"Yeah, I feel sick after I eat it." Jenn added.

"Fine, then don't eat the sushi there! Just eat... uh... the dessert or something." Donnie tries to compromise. I don't get it. I thought Donnie knew that we hated sushi... I guess he was stressed out getting together his little itinerary.

I just went with it. I didn't want him to feel bad, "Well, I'm sure they'll have something on the menu. C'mon Jenn, let's get ready." I took her hand and strolled off the beach.

"Hey! You cats better get back to Steph and Jenn's room tonight by 9! We're gonna have a throw-back night!" Donnie calls to us while he holds Stephanie's hand.

"Got it!" Jenn and I yell back at the time.

I came by Jenn's room around five. She looked great! Her dress was like a halter neck type thing.

"Ready to go?" I ask her.

"Totally!" She giggled.

I ask her as we get inside the elevator, "Hey, we don't have to go to that sushi joint if you don't want to. We could always go to another restaurant and just not tell Donnie."

"Nah, it's fine! We'll just see what they got."

The joint looked nice, but the smell of fish was just not doing me any good. I didn't throw up, but I did feel a little sick. So every once in a while, I'd try to pick up the collar of my shirt and inhale into it.

We sat across from each other in a small booth. And we just ordered dessert because Jennifer's philosophy is: Why bother order dinner, when you're gonna be too full for dessert?

So we ordered this dark, rich, chocolate cheesecake with whipped cream that actually took the nasty scent of fish away from my nose! And even though we shared it with just two forks, we still couldn't finish it!

You know what, I think we might actually pay Donnie and Stephanie a visit...