Jennifer

Since Stephanie left to have an episode in her bedroom, Jordan came back from the bathroom and sees me sobbing on my bed and he says, "Jennifer!" And we just have a serious, emotional hug, on the bed!

While I'm crying, I mumble out, "I just wanted to have everyone together this Thanksgiving! After everything we've been through! Like a celebration, to show that we've made it!"

And it's like, Jordan didn't exactly know what to say, so he just looks at me and he says, "I know the mashed potatoes are your favorite. Just think of that!" Jordan was never good with comebacks or sympathetic remarks.

Jordan tries to help out a little more while I just sat there pouting, "Well, I know this song always made you feel better..." He starts attempting to sing "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" from The Wizard of Oz and I get super annoyed.

"WE WERE FIVE YEARS OLD!" I shoot back at him and I storm off with my ponytail swishing left and right.

He just catches up with me in the living room and says, "Well, what will make you feel better then?!"

I just get closer, and I say, "Here! Just take this off, and I'll be just fine!" And I throw his shirt off to the point it lands next to me on the couch I was sitting on while I pout.

He just stands there wincing and says, "Whelp."

I still feel dissatisfied, "You know what, maybe you just need to get out of the room.."

Jordan's eyes get wide and he tries to change the subject, "How about I just make you a toaster strudel with extra icing?! Then while you indulge on that, we can cuddle with the lights real dim and watch Saved by the Bell! And we can put the fire on!"

I was still pouting, but I liked his offer, "Fine... Wait, we don't even own toaster strudels!"

He suggests, "I'll go right now and buy some! And I'll get you a fresh pack of maxi pads. You were complaining last night on how you were starting to run out."

Then he tries to make a "Donnie smirk" and I lose it, "First of all, how dare you talk about my personal problems! Second of all, if you're trying to look like Donnie, you look RETARDED! Ok, maybe I'm still on my... period... Sorry about my attitude. But don't hold back on those maxi pads. Plus, gimme two tubs of ice cream!"

He just sarcastically looked at me with his big, chocolate brown eyes and smacks a big one right on my lips! It was just so... random! And all I could say was, "Jordan! What the heck!? The grocery store closes in less than an hour!"

Then he says in his cute voice, "Okay." When he closed the door, it was all I could do from slightly biting my lip...

When he came back, he made it sound like a special announcement, "Alright! I got the stuff: Milk, maxi pads, two tubs of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, and strawberry-flavored toaster strudels! Hope these fill your desires!" He smiles at me.

And then all of the sudden, I get a serious craving for chocolate. "Did you get the chocolates?"

Jordan innocently replies, "You didn't ask for any-"

"You forgot the chocolates!?" I interrupt him.

"Oh Lord..." I kept rambling on while he comes up to me and shuts me up by kissing me. It's kinda sad how that's one of the few things that'll keep me quiet if I get angry or confused or frustrated. But hey, it's not like I hate it when he kisses me!

And when we stopped after a second he said, "I'll go get the strudels."

All seemed well until he brought the strudels. I swear, I choked down ten of them just because, and I went into a depressing food coma! It was so weird. I didn't think that was an ability of mine until I realized I woke up from being passed out on the ground.

Day in the life of me, right?