Jordan

This is it. I truly feel like I can bust out the saying, "This is going to be the first day of the rest of my life." This is weird. I dunno what to feel. Well, happy of course, but you know.

It's just...different. I woke up that morning forgetting that I was in a hotel. A completely different hotel away from the girls. Apparently they don't want us to see them until they walk down the aisle. Weird...

Donnie and I were rushing to pull on our socks and pants. We put on each other's bow ties at the same time, so our arms kinda over lapped a little. But we made it work. We kinda talked to each other as we tried to put tie around our necks.

Donnie started with, "So, you excited?" He smiled.

"You know it!" I answered. "Well, to be honest, I'm a little nervous. Maybe even...scared..."

"Jordan, since your my best friend, I'm gonna be brutally honest with you; I am, too. And you know much how much I love Stephanie. I dunno what's gonna happen in the future. But at the same time, I know I made the right decision to marry her. And you and Jennifer are perfect for each other." He finished up my tie as I did to his, and we finally put our hands down at the same time. But then Donnie put his one hand on my shoulder and looked at me with his signature smirk. Tears started selling up in his eyes which made me want to well up. "Let's do this, Jordan." And I felt ten times more confident after that.

******************

The longer we waited for the brides, the more nervous I felt. I was starting to get confused and concerned on why I was even nervous and emotional in the first place. Donnie and I would look at each other once in a while, like we'd reassure ourselves that weren't the only ones about to cry.

And then we saw them...