Jennifer

Ok, what the crap, Donnie? You just leave us stranded at the lobby of a wrestling facility where Jordan and I could get eaten alive by meaty wrestlers (I'm not ready to see Jordan's poof get chopped off!)? Ugh! I had to call a cab with the pay phone in the disgusting corner with cobwebs. I wish Jordan came with me, but he had to use the men's room right when I asked him if he could call for me. Weird. I just don't get where they'd go. They didn't have a car, so... Donnie's not that crazy to make his girlfriend run all the way home, is he? Well, he is Donnie...
Anyway, by the time the cab came, it started pouring rain, and it was even colder outside than when we first got out of the car to go to the match! The cab was all the way in the parking lot... Jerks. Jordan came out and there was an awning outside so I wouldn't get wet as soon as I got outside. Jordan looked like he ran for me and saw the pouring rain in front of us.
"Dang..." He spit out. "Jenn, you looked really nice for a wrestling match tonight. Here..." He put his jacket over me (I don't know why I'm decided to where a little black dress for this event.). He didn't even try to put it over himself. He walked in the cold rain while covering me with him warm jacket. It was sweet of him, but I felt bad.
I wanted to make sure that he was ok about getting drenched, "Jordan, you don't have to do this for me."
He persisted, "No, no. It's the right thing to do." He still looked pretty miserable holding his jacket up for me. And by the time we got inside the cab, I was still in one piece and poor Jordan looked like he just got out of the shower with his clothes on. His poof was deflated and somehow his hat wasn't on his head the whole time we went to the car. Then, I looked out the dreary window and saw his baseball cap laying on the ground under the awning. Oops...
We zoomed on home and we looked out the windows beside us like we were ten-year-olds. I felt bad for Jordan. He was never one for being rained on. He looked down at the cab's carpeting, and I had an overwhelming feeling to just give him a big hug. So, I went in to give him a tight hug. I didn't care that he was wet, he always gave me hugs when I felt crappy. Jordan didn't saying anything when I tightly embraced him, surprisingly. He just tightly hugged me back and I kissed him.
We ran to the elevator and to Stephanie's opened apartment door after we got out of the cab. And then I saw one of the cutest things ever. Donnie and Stephanie were wrapped up in a blanket together in the living room sleeping! I guess they fell asleep on the couch because the TV was still on. I tried to quietly dig through my purse until I pulled out my pink Polaroid camera. I snapped my camera and it came out a little quicker than I thought and I whisper, "That's a keeper!" Jordan and I giggled and scurried off before they woke up from the loud sound of the camera snap.
Merry Christmas, Don and Steph!