Chapter 7: Getting To Know You

Tuesday September 15th

"(Y/n)!!"

'I feel like I already did this.' With ought even looking behind her, (Y/n) stepped to the side and unsurprisingly, her friends staggered to the concrete.

"We should really keep low key next time." Saki brushes off the dirt and helped her sister who was wearing a pretty cotton, white dress with black ribbons to decorate it. The (h/c) haired girl noticed the getup. She also saw that Saki wore the brand new pair of designer jeans that the tomboy said she would never put on until Hell freezes over.

"What's with the fancy clothing? Did Christmas come to Hell?" The sisters seemed a bit embarrassed and prevented looking at their friend in the eye. It took a moment before (Y/n) could make the connection to her question, "You guys actually dressed up like that to impress them?"

"Not impress them! Just....make them possibly notice us." Saki quickly paraphrased.

"It's just a matter of time before you girls start going around the school, secretly killing and manipulating every girl that comes within 5 feet of them and then chasing them down yelling 'senpai notice me!' I'll be on the sidelines with popcorn and a camera." (Y/n) performed a few exaggerating gestures to poke fun at her friends.

"S-shut up!"

Time Skip

'Where did they go? I turn around for 5 second and they suddenly fall off the map.' (Y/n) walked around the same hall for the third time in a row. They had to go in their homeroom in 15 minutes and she couldn't find where the twins had gone off to. 7 minutes into the search, she finally spots the two sisters crowding around someone. At closer inspection she noticed that it was the Alex boy she had given Lala to talk to. His group was behind him, snickering and mocking the worn out looking teen. With the girls bombarding him with questions, subjects and general nonsense. This made the (e/c) eyes observing this situation, feel sorry for him. None deserved to live through the rambling of the two twins when they try too hard to keep a person's attention.

"Hey girls! Come on we need to get moving!" (Y/n) decided to step in once again and help the boy out, at the same time continue with the schedule. However the twins barely gave her a glance and attempted to shoo her away.

"So what do you like to do as a hobby?" The girls ignored all their friend's pleas to leave.

"Come on! We need to go, we have 5 more minutes." The girl wined but her friends kept their focus on the wordless male.

Unlike the twins, everyone else were more interested at what (Y/n) would do to force her companions into submission. After a lot of thinking, she finally found something risky she could perform in order to take her friends away.

"Personally I love sports and drama-WHAT THE-!?!" (Y/n) had crouched in front of Saki while she was still distracted and managed to speedily grabbed the tomboy's legs and wrap them around her waist so that the (h/c) haired female was giving Saki a piggyback ride. The scene itself finally silenced Lala and (Y/n) used the chance to grab her wrist and taking advantage of her surprised state, leading the girls towards their homeroom in impressive speed for someone carrying one girl and pulling along another. Thankfully the twins had a smaller body build than (Y/n) so it was easy for her to transport and drag them away. "(Y/n)!!! S-SLLOOW DDOO-OWN!"

This, once again, left the group of guys to process if they were still in the right reality. "That's....-"

"The girl from yesterday, yes." Bako answered and walked towards his class. He was stopped by the mischievous boy of the group.