Chapter 32: The Start

The time seemed to drag on in the lesson while (Y/n) pondered as to what had gone down near the beginning of the class. Jin hadn't returned after his excision out of class and began suspecting that there was something awry. However, in her daydreaming ponder she just barely caught the sound of a pair of sharp and shocked gasps from behind. As (Y/n) turned around to inspect what had caused the disturbance, she noticed the offended and bewildered expressions of the twins giving each other. Usually in these type of circumstances, the girls would usually be seen giving each other mocking comments ar rude remarks as passive-aggressive behaviour. Instead, they returned one another's appearances with seething glares and distrusting looks. Every vein and muscle in their body visibly protruded and added onto the look of aggression and offence, making it seem they would begin clawing the other's eyes out. But as they noticed the astonished and bewildered expression on their friend's face, the twins took the liberty of turning away from each other and even scooching away in their chairs to put as much distance between them as possible. They focused their passion on their work as they stabbed their pens into the blank pages.

Time Skip

"Where are you going?" (Y/n) noticed the more feminine twin quietly trying to exit the scene, with a despondent gaze, after the lesson was over. Lala stopped in her tracks and worriedly turn to face the two girls.

"I-I'm just going to go and freshen up. Don't wait for me, I'll take a w-while!" Before she could be inquired further on her reasoning, she ran away and disappeared into the crowd of students.

"Ok then...? So, what do you want to do?" Saki looked at the female with an uncomfortable and forced grin.

"Actually...I also have some business to take care of. But I'll catch up with you after school!" (Y/n) made a move to grab her and demand for a proper explanation, but the tomboy used her agility to flee from the confused girl.

"Ok, I guess I'm alone then." The female sighed, querying over what the two sisters had discussed behind her, and remember she in actuality had options on what to do at this time. 'I know! I can go find Kenzan!' She was about to launch her search for the boy when another realisation struck her. 'Oh yeah...I need to help Ren out for the performance. And then I'm going to need to give him the information on the time and staging.' She gave out a heavy exhale and disappointedly leant against the wall. 'What should I do?'

Time Skip

"Jin, are you sure you don't want to go home? You know this could cause more problems for your condition." Ren attempted to persuade his friend who continued to deny the choice of help.

"I'm alright...it stopped." Ren nodded doubtfully towards his friend who even at that moment seemed to be holding in a few chokes.

"You can't keep excusing this as just regular coughs. I told you, this could be treated easily if you just-" Jin quickly shook his head anxiously.

"No no, I'll be fine. I was sick not so long ago so it's only na-" the boy interrupted himself when another belching hack emerged from inside. "E-excuse me." He dashed towards the medical office leaving a worried looking Ren behind.

The dark raven exhaled at his friend's actions and considered following him to make sure he would get the proper aid, but knew he was already late for practising his piece for Halloween. As he headed for the music room, a sense of despair seemed to crawl it's way into his subconscious. He was sure (Y/n) wasn't going to be there to help him. She would most definitely chose to be with her love interest instead of him, he was sure of that much. 'Kaito better be right about his plan, I can't stand that guy, coming along to take (Y/n) away from me. He better keep his disgusting hand off her.' He bit down on his lip to restrain a growl and tusked in clear irritation. As he came to a stop in front of the music room, he prepared for the wave of disappointment that will follow the revelation of the girl's absence.