Ren Ending

(Y/n) huffed and panted in irregular patterns, trying to regain a steady flow of oxygen before she began pumping her legs to print up the street. Allowing her feet to automatically escape out of the area, (Y/n) pushed away every other doubt in her mind that would deter her from the goal ahead and simply pushed on with the objective of enlarging the proximity between her and her prison.

As she entered areas that seemed like foreign paths to her, she slowed down her stride to regain a bit of stamina, as well as try and get a grasp of her surroundings. The female stopped to lean against a wall in a panting manner, attempting to reestablish her rhythm of breathing. She looked around herself to familiarise with the surroundings.

'Calm down. I just need to see which way I should go to get to my house...but where am I?' Scanning through the roads, she could barely connect the environment to her memories. 'I've been here before, right...? Damn it, I should have thought ahead before starting to run!' She inwardly scolded herself for her sporadic instincts and gave out a low huff of frustration.

She focused her sights at a bend in the road and mapped her next destination with the aid of her recollection of the journey. Analysing her chances and coordinates she spent a moment planning the rest of her route with careful precision before proceeding to take cautious steps towards the assigned path,straying away from the area.

Before the female had even taken a few paces away from her resting spot, her body automatically froze at the sound of a chilling click echoing from behind her. (Y/n) stood solid as she could barely comprehend the inclination of heavy, susurrus pants. She hesitantly pivoted her head back to be apprehended by the male she had previously outwitted and escaped from.

The female's breath ceased to fill her lungs as she stared at the weapon pointed at her form. The boy held the gun unsteadily as he tried to gain a rhythm to his breathing from what seemed to be a desperate chase that was proven fruitful. His hand soon stabilised along with his respiratory system before menacingly focusing on his target.

"R-Ren...? But how? I gave you-"

"Sleeping pills?" He mockingly finished her sentence as though her choice of attack was inept compared to her needed effect. The dark eyed male shook his head to indicate his disapproval. "You give sleeping pills to a man who can't sleep...didn't I already tell you those worthless things can't help me anymore?" He stared at the frightened female as his grip on the gun tightened in fury.

(Y/n) widened her eyes as her attention was drawn back to the source of her inevitable death. "Ren, please...just calm down-"

"Excuse me?! You've got no right to be acting so eloquent and sensible after what you did to me!" The female inwardly retracted at the unseen sight of the musician's dormant rage. She wanted to take a step back but her mind kept discouraging the provoking action as well as her body refusing to relax its muscles. "You used me. I was the first one to be on your side when you were backed against the wall and then you decided to take advantage of that."

The girl shook her head in calm demeanour -trying to keep her panic from spilling through the seams- and attempted to settle the raved boy as he took a few steps towards her. "Ren, I'm sorry. I needed to do something and I needed a way to get out. Permanently." Nevertheless, the male continued his slow stride towards her with an unwavering glare.

"I was willing...I was willing to give you the freedom you needed. All be it, not what you wanted but we've gone over the reasons why you were to remain where you are. You let my guard down." The boy was only a few feet away from the stumped girl, the gun stretched out and pointed at her head. "Then you made yourself look vulnerable and dependent so I can give you what you wanted." His steps were inches apart from the female as her bones shook with the point-blank proximity of the weapon. "And then..." (Y/n) lightly whimpered as she gazed at the merciless charcoal eyes that captured her sight in a noxious scowl while the male's expression shifted into one of disgrace and anger. "You manipulated my feeling towards you...that kiss, was worth so much to me at that moment while it was nothing but an escape measure for you." The female gulped as her whole body tremored at the male's vicious tone.