Chapter 76: Conflict

(Y/n) intently stared into the male's enraged eyes as her body froze solid at his serious intentions. Jin remained with a steady hold on the knife that was applied to the female's throat. She didn't dare gulp out of fear of providing further contact with the blade and could only breath unevenly with every moment that she was held under his mercy.

After receiving no response from the girl, he pushed the blade further against her skin, forcing the girl's breath to hitch at her throat. "(Y/n) is so quiet...why does she not see how this is torturing me...?" The female slowly shook her head in disbelief and tried to scuttle away from the senseless male. "All she has to do is give me names and all this will end." He closed the proximity between them to take up his position again and easily threaten the girl.

"Jin what's this about? Stop this." He didn't seem to be in the mood for the girl's nonsense and avoidance for answers and had to grab her arm and give it a painful squeeze to coax a proper reply.

"Why does (Y/n) keep protecting them?! Why is she trying to defend those that hurt her?! Answer me?!" He intently glared into her eyes as the girl could only try to compose her breath and steady her speech.

"Please, get a hold of yourself!" Jin growled with frustration towards her delay of a reply. The male then stroke with a realisation as he began frantically looking around himself.

"Where are they?! Where are those papers?!" He steadily shook the girl for a response but earned none. "Where did (Y/n) put them? I'll get my answers that way." Jin stared back at the girl, only to have his attention drawn as his eyes gazed towards the neck that he held his knife pressed against. The male began to slowly slide down the large collar that covered her skin as he confusingly stared at the marks that were slowly becoming evident with the reveal. "What...?"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as she grasped what the male had placed his sights on and felt her body reflexively react as she swung her free hand to punch the male's distracted state. After managing to knock him back a few feet, she spun around to distance herself as much as possible from the deranged boy. She panted as her hands began shaking with the awaiting fear that would approach her, ready to fight against him if necessary.

However, as the boy didn't move from his position he began groaning in pained anguish as he applied pressure to one side of his face, seeming as though a triggered reaction had been caused. The girl looked on in confused caution while her brain tried to comprehend the scene in front of her.

'Is this one of his conditions?' She reluctantly approached the male with careful puzzlement as she tried to aid the male with his problem. "J-Jin...are you-?" Before she could complete her inspection, her low guard allowed for an opportunity for her arm to be grabbed, and as she stared in bewilderment at the unexpected action, the boy ceased his agonised performance to look at her with completely unfazed features.

"Got you." He pulled the shocked girl down to the bed sheets as he forcefully pegged her with her only usable wrist and gave her an infuriated scowl. "I'm done playing with (Y/n)...What happened to her neck...? W-what were those marks...?" He shakily placed his fingers against the fabric covering her nape and despite all of the girl's thrashing and pleading he pulled down the collar to take a full look at the red and purple spots that had just started their process of fading away and healing. The female froze in her position as only her heartbeat could drum in her ears, wanting nothing more than to block off the rest of the world and drown in the silence of her breath.

"Please, don't..." Her plea was barely a whisper as the male gave her a quiet stare as he processed the image in front of him. Her heart seemed to hammer in her chest as she felt fingers grazing against her flesh as they went over each coloured dot. After finishing his inspection the male clenched his fists and could feel his boiling blood heating up his brain and senses.