Chapter 59: A Loving Touch

As the artist and the female busied themselves with engaging in casual conversation, a third figure entered the kitchen. During her time of perplexity, (Y/n) barely sensed the presence up until the moment the person threw their entire weight by the female's side. "(Y/n)! My darling angel, how are you this fine afternoon?!" Ryo sharply mimicked the poshest accent possible as the girl rolled her eyes in amusement.

"I'm quite jaunty, thank you." Despite the lacking attempt of articulate annunciation, (Y/n) played along to indulge the male. The blond brightly perked at the female's playful demeanour and rested his head beside her own.

"Aww, I can see Bako getting jealous there. You don't mind if I steal my angel's attention away for one second, do you?" The cobalt male who had been sending the opposing boy deathly glares up until that point caught himself and attempted to neutralise the situation by setting his sights on a different area of the room. "Haha, slick moves man. Anyway, I'll be going to my room, so if anyone wants to join me, you may do so~" The blond fixated his intended offer into a gaze towards the girl, as he slowly retreated with a virtuous smile. "Anyone at all~" he yelped towards the girl, making her inwardly chuckle. "Aaaanyoonee at all~" he whined out as he progressively neared the doorway. "Just an offer." He chirped out before his strained head disappeared out of view.

"I guess I-"

"Offer still stands!" The boy shouted down the stairs, interrupting the girl's speech.

The female prepared to take another sip from her tea after shaking her head at the younger boy's antics. "...As I was saying: I guess I'm obligated to take up that offer-"

"No you're not." Bako sternly told the girl before she had a chance to fully utter her statement. (Y/n) fixated her blank stare towards him, making the boy nervously tap his heel against the leg of the chair. "Sorry (Y/n)...I just don't like it when you spend time with the others..." He shamefully looked away as he realised how needlessly envious the reasoning was.

"Well, right now we're in the same house so it's not like I have much choice..." She bitterly stated and finished the last of her sweet tea. "I'll go check on him. See you later." She stood up from the table and proceeded to place the empty mug in the sink before leaving the area without giving the boy second regard.

After a long while following the female's departure, the male maintained his spiteful glare towards the doorway, as though cursing the girl's disappearance. "Ow! S**t!" He felt an inflamed burning sensation against his palm, forcing him to wince away from the pain. As he retracted his hand, he noticed the large crack he had caused from his relentlessly firm grip on the cup. From the large chink, leaked out the contents of the hot tea, forcing the male to sigh and retrieve a towel to wipe the mess down. 'I don't know how much I'll endure at this rate...I'll completely lose it if she continues sharing out her time with the others.'

(Y/n) knocked on the room of the blond and awaited a permitting call. After receiving a pass from the inside, she entered the abode to notice the boy rummaging through his drawers. "Oh (Y/n). I didn't expect to see you." He faultlessly stated, causing the girl to roll her eyes once more.

"Are you looking for something?" She noticed the male giving a disappointed glare towards the vain efforts he put into searching through his drawers.

"Yeah, but I guess it's lost forever, sigh." He gasped out the last word, as though sarcastically entering a state of thwart, before grinning positively. "It's alright though, I got spares. So what can I help you with my angel?" He turned towards the awaiting female and expectantly watched her for a reply.

"I just wanted to check on how you're doing. I just had this unnatural urge, you know." She playfully reminded the chuckling blond. "Almost like a certain someone dropping hints from somewhere."