Chapter 24: A Plan

A/n: I know I'm going to regret publishing this so previously since my last chapter, but this is more of a filler part, so the next one will be posted after a while.

(Y/n) entered Bako's own chamber with a distasteful glare, still in high dudgeon from the incident. She stood unnervingly in the room, with the occasional murmur of spite under her breath, while the boy looked through his drawers to pick out a suitable replacement for the girl's ruined clothes. "I swear he did it on purpose! You might not have seen it, but I could guarantee you that I saw the smallest hint of a smirk under that facade!" (Y/n) had plenty of room to vent about her displeasure with the situation but the boy showed no signs of annoyance or displeasure from her rant. In actuality, he relished at the sound of the girl's voice and her eagerness to be talking to him, despite it being for anger-expressive reasons.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it, he seemed genuinely sorry this time." Bako shuffled around in his drawer and emerged with a pair of dark denim, bootcut jeans. After considering the size, he found that they would have to do for the time being.

"You're his friend, you know how he's like. I know what I'm talking about, I'm very intuitive." The female proudly stated and took her new clothing from the boy.

'Yet you haven't caught on to our feeling towards you.' Bako heavily sighed, wondering how it would be like if he were to be in a relationship with the girl in front of him. 'If only that were to happen...it wouldn't hurt to tell her, right? It's not like we're complete strangers...' He continued to observe the girl as she inspected his belonging and deemed it suitable to wear. But before she made a move towards getting undressed, (Y/n) put a halt to her ranting session and turned her attention to the other person in the room. Bako grew curious as to why she was looking at him so intently, "What?"

(Y/n) cleared her throat and began fiddling with the fabric of the clothes, with a slightly red-tinted face she whispered at the boy, "Umm...I know it's usually just you guys in this house, and you all know each other so you don't feel embarrassed bbuutt..." She trailed off, hoping her hint was informative enough for the boy to catch her drift. Bako furrowed his brows in a confused demeanour and then just as quickly permuted his expression as he was jolted to a realisation.

The male's face turned into a pink-tinge and perceptibly contrasted with his light blue hair, making it, even more, noticeable. "O-of course, yes, pardon me, I-I'll go and wait for you in Ryo's room. Just bring your stuff when you're finished." He left with an evident shakiness in his walk and had to lean against the wall to take a moment to calm himself.

He began walking towards the direction of the group of friends when his mind unavoidably recalled back to his room. He started to consider what would have happened if she was too busy fuming out her rage to even notice that she was about alternate between the given clothes, and wondered if she was actually going to get changed in front of him. Would he even make an attempt to stop her, or would he simply let her swap garments while he watched?

Bako swiftly caught his thoughts before his mind had the chance to wonder far off track and knocked himself on the head in a guilty punishment. 'What's wrong with me? Was I always this perverse?' He washed the bad thoughts away and replaced them with cleaner ones, trying to forget what had just gone through his mind.

When he arrived back to his friend's room he was greeted with the sly smirks of his housemates. "Ssooo, did you get to see her change~?" Ryo playfully grinned from ear to ear which subsequently forced the artist's skin to flare.

"Y-you're shameless." Bako sat down with the rest of the group, ignoring the coy smile the blond was sending his way.

"She hates me doesn't she?" Kaito attempted to put on a tougher front but the signs of worry leaked out.