Ryo Ending

(Y/n) sprinted out into the street to take a breath of the only fresh air she had in the past few days. She let out a slight relieving laugh of triumph before she began sprinting down the street in the aim of reaching her home.

She launched her feet in a run as she allowed her mind to race along side her legs, pumping her muscles to keep her run at a steady pace. She continued panting as she forced her body past its limits.

The girl sped past a few roads and as the minutes passed she felt her spirits lifting with the upcoming prospect safety. 'I'm almost there! I'm going home! All of this will go away now.' Enthusiastically cheering for herself, she strained her feet to continue their journey to the nearing destination.

She proudly smiled to herself as she became giddy with the freedom she felt while lightly laughing to herself in triumph, feeling a sense of satisfaction wash over her. The girl prepared to make a brisk turn into another street before her body was thrown to the ground from a heavy collision it impacted due to the momentum she had built up. Her back connected harshly with the concrete. She felt her joints and spine ache as she tried to regain the breath that had been thrown out of her lungs.

The female heard small pained groans from the person she had supposedly clashed with and took a moment to sooth her shoulder before glancing back at the individual. (Y/n)'s face sunk and became devoid of the previous joy that had taken over her as her sight locked with a pair of soft brown eyes. Her pupils contracted as she felt exposed in front of the male, her hopes quickly slipping away as she felt vulnerable in her fallen position.

Ryo sat up after having his own crash with the ground and looked to the person that had caused the barrage. As his sights focused on the individual, his mind shut down at the recognition of the figure. The male stared at the girl in shock as his brain refused to comprehend the image before him, trying to spare his emotions from the pain that would come with the realisation.

The pair froze in their own bubbles of paranoia as time slowly passed them like a dragging shadow before the boy was switched out of his baffled state, triggering the girl's own sensibility to respond. "Why...how could you...?" (Y/n) quickly shot up from the lower level and bolted in the opposite direction, forcing the male's own body to react with the same action.

'Oh no, oh no! I was this close! Where the hell did he come from?!' She traced back her steps, trying to lose the tagging boy at a few corners and turns, but was quickly discouraged of that possibility as Ryo closed in on the female.

"(Y/n), come back! Don't do this to me!" The female shook out the boy's pointless words and tried to keep up a steady pace as she felt her laboured muscles giving in on her. "I'm not going to let you go...you're not going to leave me (Y/n)!"

The girl felt her body being dragged to the ground as she felt a heavy mass latching itself around her waist, forcing her to stumble back down. (Y/n) attempted to get up as quickly as possible, only to realise the weight sitting on top of her was holding her firmly in one place.

"No! Get off of me!" As she shot her hands out to the boy that straddled her, he swiftly locked each arm in his grip to hold them in a secure clutch. The female's thrashing legs did nothing to further hear struggle and could only feel her heart beating violently against her lungs as she stared up into the male's grieving expression.

"Why? Why did you try to leave me again...? Am I really someone you hate that much...to just turn your back on?" He spoke to her in a shaky voice, restraining back a flood of sorrow at the prospect of the girl's betrayal.

"Get off! I don't want to be with any of you! I want to go home!" The girl tried to swing her arms out of the male's grip. As she felt her wrists being freed, her body automatically froze as she sensed their former restraints weaving around her neck. (Y/n)'s eyes widened at the realisation as she looked up at the boy to communicate her fear, feeling her words slipping away from her tongue.