Chapter 39 ~ Dan's Final Night

A/N is this phic okay?? Should I keep going on with this ??
Dan's P.O.V
"Yeah, thanks mum. I'll see you tomorrow, Yeah I'm Okay. Yeah... Bye... No I don't want to speak to dad. I'll talk to him when I get home. Bye" I babbled into my phone, not really listening to a word she was saying.
There's a fucking party out there... We were supposed to go to Japan... Start over. Now I'm moving out.
"Fuck fuck fuck" I hissed bitterly as tears stung my eyes.
I love him so much, so damn much... I don't want to leave him. Each tear rolled down my cheeks, some fell straight off the end of my nose and I sniffed sadly.
I hugged my knees to my chest, I can't believe I'm leaving. I remember Phil waving to me from the train station madly, wildly while the train I was in stopped slowly, so happy to see me when in reality I died inside because AmazingPhil was waiting for me at the train station.
He hugged me so tightly when I left the carriage and as if it wasn't him who was the reason for my existence, let me decide our whole days plan, and he just followed round, smiling like an idiot the whole time. Did he even realize how much he meant to me?
I wiped my cheeks with the back of my sleeves and practiced smiling to myself.
"Hey! Sorry quick phone call I had to make!" I said quietly to myself. Practicing.
I nodded, I need to go back out there.
Phil's P.O.V
Dan came out of his room, I was talking to Charlie, but couldn't help staring at him, he kissed me downstairs, and if anything I want to scream that he should stay and kiss him too. But I didn't. I'm letting him leave.
He put his hands tightly in his pockets and looked around the room anxiously. Usually I'd go over and stay with him. What's a Dan without his Phil?
"Phil?" Charlie called to me.
I shook my head and looked at him, sending him an apologetic look.
"You okay?" He asked uncertainly.
"Yeah just... Can't find the other half of myself tonight I guess" I joked, inside I knew exactly what I was talking about but my answer did just fine for Charlie and he smiled it off.
"Good party Phil" he said reassuringly.
This made me happy, people were having fun then? I just didn't want to let anyone down. I'm always anxious I'm not doing enough... That I'm not enough.
"Thanks...Dan and I just want to keep everyone happy" I said honestly, laughing it off.
For a moment he gave me a sympathetic smile then sipped from his glass again.
"So what's going on with Chris and Peej? I know Chris moved out but he isn't even on YouTube anymore and they aren't speaking?" Charlie thought out loud.
"I really don't know" I sighed truthfully.
"I hope they're okay, also, maybe it's not my place to speak... But PJ doesn't seem to interested in his girlfriend" He chuckled cautiously.
"They haven't been together long... But I guess we'll see"
Charlie nodded.
"I saw Chris and PJ talk briefly earlier but whatsherface interrupted after about 10 seconds and lead him away" He said quietly.
"I think her names Katie?" I said unsure.
"So cool like" He giggled.
I facepalmed dramatically and smiled at him, it was nice having company, through all of this... I needed it.
It was around 1am now, most people had left at this stage but it was nice, our closest friends were left to stay with us, on Dan's final night.