Chapter 11 ~ Christmas, shark.

Phil's P.O.V

I stood with my mum in the kitchen, laying the table as she finished preparing the food.

Her and dad decided to give out presents after dinner.

"Phil, pass me a spoon?" She asked.

I grabbed the spoon from the table, giving it to her, allowing her to test the potato.

"Is it okay?" I asked trying to work out her facial expression.

"It'll be fine, I just need more butter, love" She said smothering it in butter. "Okay, I'm putting it out in a minute, you best go start uploading that video you and Dan prerecorded for Christmas" she said kissing my cheek and patting my back softly.

"Oh, thanks mum" I said skipping to my room, I loved Christmas so much! The festive season really brought out people's happiness.

I scrolled quickly through twitter, Dan's username catching my eye.

Dan Howell - 6 minutes ago: Wow, Merry Christmas internet, time to rock around that Christmas tree to the cheesiest possible songs! Have fun

Maybe I should tweet about the video.

I pulled up the twitter draft bar.

'Merry Christmas! Did Santa come? Santa came here! Also quick video currently uploading from me and Dan, yay! '

I tweeted and changed the tab onto my YouTube page, clicking upload.

"Phil? We're ready!" Dad called, knocking on my door.

"Okay, coming!" I yelled shutting my laptop.

Dan's P.O.V

Phil Lester - just now: Merry Christmas! Did Santa come? Santa came here! Also quick video currently uploading from me and Dan, yay!

Oh, so that'd mean he was eating lunch sometime around now, Phil always tweeted briefly before Christmas Dinner.

My family had opened presents this morning, unlike Phil's.

My parents got me and my brother money.

She always thought it was important to have fun and treat ourselves as well as have independence. I also got other things from family, my brother wore the Dan and Phil pixel shirt to make me cringe for Christmas.

He bought me different anime films that he said I 'must see' as well as an adventure time sweater, I appreciated how well he knew me.

"Phil just uploaded a video" my brother said bursting into my room.

"Jesus Christ!" I squeaked "knock much?"

He just laughed.

I looked down at his shirt and grinned, it was so cringey.

"Dinner almost ready?" I asked, I was getting hungry as Phil had finished the last of my cereal. No surprise there.

"About 20 minutes" he said lying back on my bed and scrolling on his phone.

"Sure make yourself at home!" I said sarcastically.

My brother didn't reply, he looked around my room a bit.

"Woah Dan! So happy for you! You finally started your period" he giggled staring at some blood on the bed sheets.

"Oh, that's from when Phil fell.. He cut his head" I laughed poking his side playfully as a motion to shut up.

"And he got into your bed?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"No he fainted.. So I put him in my bed" I said quietly, blushing, why was he asking this?