Chapter 49 ~ Yours?

Phil's P.O.V
"Phil! Dance!" Duncan commanded, jumping happily up and down rhythmically to the song playing.
It'd been 2 hours, and I suffered terribly from jet lag, something Dan never seemed to have to joy of experiencing.
I sat at the bar playing with my straw, I wanted to sleep, it was 10pm, I'd slept until 7pm, but still... Who knows how long this jet lag could last.
Dan always looked so free dancing, like his utter awkward persona he portrays online has been left back home, I smiled happily just watching him, blend in so carefree.
He'd caught the eye of quite a few strangers in the room, few approached him and danced with him, and he seemed perfectly okay with it. I wasn't, I just wanted him to myself.
"Phil? Get me a drink will ya?" Mimei cheered to me, she wasn't drunk and I knew she wouldn't want alcohol.
I nodded and turned back round to the bar.
"Excuse me!" I called to the already flustered bartender. I hoped he spoke English.
He turned to me sharply, his face was flushed red and many people were shouting orders his way, I felt awful.
He looked at me expectedly.
"A-are you okay?" Was the first thing I could think, the poor guy looked exhausted.
He smiled, suddenly settled, clearly seeing my worry and nodded for yes.
He turned around abruptly and stood up straight.
"Bar closed for the next 5 minutes, re stocking!" He yelled over the music.
He then repeated it in Japanese - I assumed. I was disappointed I couldn't get Mimei's drink for her.
The surrounding crowd groaned and begun to clear away from the bar and I begun to do the same before I felt a cold hand clutch my arm and I swerved round, terrified, before coming face to face with the bartender again.
"Sorry if I scared you" he chuckled, he looked about my age and was wearing a grey 3-piece which looked surprisingly good with his black hair and earring.
This guy would be what they say is 'Dan's type' and I could see why.
"What's your name?" He asked, I noticed he still had his hand on my arm.
I sat down on the bar stool and smiled, "Phil".
"Hey Phil, Lewis" He said, tapping his name tag gently with his free arm.
"Nice to meet you" I said happily, it was nice to talk to someone, who wasn't dancing.
"Oh I'm sorry, Phil, didn't you want something?" He asked, drawing circles on my arm with his thumb.
"Aren't you closed?" I asked.
He giggled "Yeah, what can I get you?"
"An ice tea, for my friend please" I laughed nervously.
I hadn't been obviously flirted with before like this, and it felt weird.
"I'll be sure to get that for you, first you're not from round here? A fellow Brit?" He asked.
I had noticed his English accent, and wondered if that was his first language.
"Yeah! From London" I said smiling.
"Here for business or pleasure?"
"I'm here on holiday with a friend"
"The boy, there?" He asked pointing to Dan.
I nodded and raised an eyebrow.
"How'd you know?"
"He's been staring at us for quite some time" Lewis whispered into my ear.
I tensed at the sudden intimacy and couldn't respond.
"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked.
"N-no" I stuttered feeling very flustered. He was so close to me.
"Oh, aren't you interested in boys?"
What's up with these damn personal questions.
"I... Am" I sighed.
"Good" he said, winking cheekily to me.
Was he going to get the damn drink?
"11pm" I said to myself glancing at the clock.
"In a hurry somewhere?"
"Not without him" I said gesturing to Dan.
"Oh?"
I just smiled in response, looking back at Mimei apologetically, as she must be waiting for her drink.
She just winked at me, and that only made the situation more awkward.
"You're cute you know Phil?"
"My grandparents were rabbits and my parents too, so". I laughed, attempting a joke.
Lewis laughed loudly and his laugh was extremely difficult to not laugh along with, he just had that vibe.
But he wasn't Dan.
"Now you're cuter" he chuckled.
I just shrugged and wouldn't meet his eyes, I felt the intimacy of the situation, and the feeling he was going to kiss me.
"I want to kiss you" He whispered yet again.
There it was, the complete elephant in the room out on the table doing a little dance making fun of me and my situation.
"But, your, not-boyfriend is staring daggers into me" he chuckled kissing my cheek gently.
I knew that was as far as I wanted to go with this guy, I only came for Mimei's drink.
He still had hold of my arm and I knew by looking at him he had a strong grip and I couldn't pull away.
"What are you doing?" I didn't sound scared, but not too loud or angry, in case he got angry too.
"Kissing the cute British guy I met at the bar" he mumbled smiling.
"I didn't have those intentions" I said coldly.
He stroked my cheek with his free hand.
"Don't be like that" he said, his voice was low but not angry or annoyed, and I didn't know where this was going but I was scared.
"I should go" I said hastily.
"Don't, please, I'm having fun, I don't talk to many people on shift, not many at all this pretty"
I felt guilty, he'd made me feel bad, so I didn't leave I just sighed.
"Phil, I want to kiss you" He said as if everything he said was going round on a broken record.
I looked down at my legs, blushing, not letting him see me embarrassed.
I felt his arm move away from mine at last, but as if in sync with my relief, he had a hand on my neck and the other on my chin, he tilted my head up and leaned in slowly.
He stopped half way to whisper. "Your not-boyfriend won't like this".
I tensed up, no.
I barely felt his lips faintly hover mine and his breath on my mouth, before he suddenly pulled away.
I opened my eyes which were squeezed tightly shut.
Dan was stood beside me, his hand grabbing Lewis' that was formerly on my neck and his palm pushing back his chest.
"No, I'm sorry but I'm the only one who gets to touch him like that". Dan said calmly.
What?
"What?" Lewis spat, looking clearly pissed off.
"What don't you understand about, he's mine".