Chapter 12 (oops) ~ Do you remember?

Phil's P.O.V

Shortly after we had opened presents we had all sat down to watch a Christmas film, letting Shelley pick of course she chose love actually, which is an amazing film.

But today I couldn't really concentrate, I only thought of skyping Dan, soon.

I loved Christmas day Skype calls with Dan, he sat with his family and I sat with mine and we'd all just talk until midnight.

There's something about seeing Dan surrounded by people who love him, snuggled up in a Christmas sweater, smiling and giggling on Christmas day that made me so happy.

"Phil, honey?" I heard my mums voice.

I turned to her and blinked confusedly.

"You alright?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Oh! Yeah, don't worry, just deep in thought I guess" I laughed.

My mum opened her mouth to speak but was sharply interrupted by my dads loud voice.

"Yeah! We figured! You stared at the floor for ages! Then you started muttering Dan's name" he laughed.

My mum nudged him sending him a harsh glance.

I felt my cheeks heating up.
You're supposed to show them you don't like Dan like that, good job Phil.

I tried to play it off casually.

"Oh did I? Just thinking about the video I guess" I said nodding.

My mum smiled and nodded in reassurance.

"When are we skyping the Howells anyway?" My brother spoke up.

"10 as usual" I mumbled.

"As usual?" Shelley asked.

"We Skype Phil's friend Dan and his family together at 10 on Christmas day until midnight so Phil can stare at Dan's pretty little face for a few hours, sounds right Phil?" He laughed.

I felt the blush creep back onto my cheeks and my neck.

"No, its n-not like that! Just friends" I said to Shelley.

"Okay, I believe you Phil, ignore Mark, he's a tease, I'm sure Dan's lovely" She said smiling.

"Can Phil bring Dan to the wedding, love?" Mark asked.

"Aw yeah! Of course it'll be cute seeing phan together in adorable tuxedos-"

I tuned out then, I started daydreaming about how good Dan looks in a tux. It just fitted so well around the shoulders and stomach, he looked so cute and handsome.

"Phil?" Shelley spoke up, everyone was staring at me.

"Yeah I'm sure Dan will love to come to the wedding!" I said quickly, hoping to god they were still talking about that.

It worked, they all smiled happily.

I pulled my phone out to check the time, glancing at it, 9:39pm.

21 minutes then. Not long now.

"Charades anyone?" I asked, desperate to pass time.

Dan's P.O.V

11 minutest until 10. Then I could see Phil, I mean, the Lester family of course.

My mum was in the kitchen washing up before the call and my dad was watching mine and Phil's new video with my brother.