Chapter 51 ~ haha this was super late oops

Guys, quick note, I'm really sorry, Idk if I can write smut? I just don't think I'd be any good so I doubt any will be included unless any of you would really like to have me include some and write something I can include, but otherwise Idk? Haha sorry qts! Let me know ~~
Dan's P.O.V
Our foreheads were pressed together and it was quiet, I'd interlocked our fingers a few minutes ago and they were placed down in my lap now.
"Phil?" I whispered, there's something so intimate about whispering, especially this close to someone.
"Yeah?" He whispered, smiling to himself.
"I love you"
He closed his eyes and smiled happily.
"I know".
My heart was pounding because I was unbelievably happy but it was cut short as Phil's phone started to ring and I wanted to break it, I knew who it was.
He blushed furiously, pulling his head and hand away to answer.
"Alex, hey".
I tapped my thigh with my index finger patiently, calm down Dan.
"Oh don't worry, I shouldn't have left... I'm sorry".
I heard murmurs from Phil's phone and sighed quietly.
"No... Yeah, um... Same".
He looked uncomfortable and I wondered what Alex had said.
"Talk soon, bye".
He ended the call, and smiled apologetically.
"Way to ruin the moment Phil" He said to himself irritably.
"Oh we were having a moment?" I chuckled, leaning in slightly.
"I hate you" he laughed.
I kissed his cheek softly. "What did he want?".
"Oh, just to make sure we were good... and stuff".
"Since the break up?"
"No!" He said hurriedly.
"Good as in?"
"He got mad I came here with you, I'm not sure why but we haven't talked in a while since, I think we're good now though".
"Isn't it obvious?" I mumbled grumpily to myself.
"Huh?"
"I said: He should meet up with us! When we return"
"Really?"
"Why not!" I said through my clenched teeth.
"Okay yeah sounds like a plan".
"Great".
Phil leaned over and kissed my cheek again and I instantly relaxed, he doesn't love Alex it's okay. It isn't like that.
"Dan?"
"Yes?"
"I know it's a big step and you totally don't have to, but do you want to be kinda? My date? To my brothers wedding in two weeks?"
I smiled and felt that lucky excited feeling in my stomach that I felt when I first kissed Phil.
"That sounds great" I said smiling and he practically beamed sun rays into my eyes before kissing me firmly on the lips cupping my face between his hands gently.
He pulled away after a moment and grinned again.
"Thank you Dan".
"I'm sorry Phil, I know everything has been so messy up to now, but really I want to do this, I want to be with you".
He blushed and held my hand again staring down at them.
"I don't know what happened to us, everything was so wrong, but I know I love you Dan, that's something I can hold my word to for years on end".
"Can we do this?"
"I think we can"
"I know we can"
He giggled and I kissed his nose softly.
"Maybe I should make you jealous more often?" He said smirking.
I scowled sarcastically "Don't you dare".