Chapter 46 ~ Reunion

A/N You're Welcome and I'm Sorry
//
Phil's P.O.V
He's so pretty, always, he looked tired but even the bags under his eyes just make him undeniably beautiful, I'd want to tell you, I'm over him, but why else would I be here? I'm getting him back, I want him, I want Japan, I want us home again.
"Phil? Your tea".
I looked up at him, gosh he was pretty.
Calm down, drink your tea.
I sipped it calml- Fuck it was hot!
Was he trying to burn me?
I spluttered helplessly and coughed violently.
"Phil?!" He gasped, patting my back firmly, breaking the silence.
I coughed loudly and my face turned a harsh shade of red, but oh wow he was touching me.
"I'm g-good!" I coughed.
"You haven't changed too much then?" He chuckled.
I looked up and met his eyes.
"It's only been 5 days Dan..." I mumbled.
"Oh? Yeah yeah" He said nervously.
"Yeah..." I laughed.
"You... Look good. In my shirt I mean! It suits you..." He said looking me up and down.
I blushed furiously, I could feel my heart racing.
"Thanks". I said quietly.
I wanted to kiss him. It still burned in my mind that he'd told me he loved me, I love him. I've always known that.
"So...I'm sure you've guessed. I'm here for a reason" I laughed anxiously.
He bit his lip and nodded, I wanted to be straight forward.
"Dan, come home". I blurted out stepping closer to him.
"What?"
"Come home! Please, I miss you so much, I can't stop thinking about you, I can't sleep... I don't know what I want Dan, but I need you to come home". I cried, I'd started shaking.
"Phil, I don't think that's a good idea..."
"Why not!?"
"Because we're a mess Phil, this whole thing is a bloody mess, you loved me, I rejected you? I love you, you reject me? And you want me to move back in?" He said, his voice was slightly raised and I could see him getting flustered.
"You're my best friend" I whispered, I could feel the hot tears pour down my face, I hated when Dan was mad with me.
"And I'm doing what's best for us" He sighed, pulling me in for a hug.
"We can go back to normal... We just needed a break and I've done a lot of thinking!" I mumbled against his chest. I could here his steady heart beat, sync up with mine.
"Me too, I've even started to get over you, I think... I'm really just past that now" He chuckled.
My stomach felt empty and for a moment I wanted to be sick.
"Oh really?"
"Yeah, it's really freeing". He assured me.
He stabbed me over and over again, talking about how free he felt and he just needed time to clear me out of his head.
"That's great". I said pulling away and smiling.
"M-maybe you're right" He said softly.
Was he going to come back?!
"Really?!" I said grinning.
"Yeah. I think we should try it".
"Well actually... I figured, Japan is in two days... We could start with that? You have your essentials gathered anyway right?" I said hopefully.
"Yeah... I do. Oh my god! Are we going to Japan?" He squealed.
I nodded frantically, smiling like a kid.
But inside I was asking the same question, How did he get over me so fast?
And it hurt to even think about, but I couldn't think of anything else.
"You can stay here tonight and tomorrow... We'll get the plane..." He said, in realization.
"Yeah! Also I actually have suitcases outside the door for a hotel anyway!"
He hugged me again and my phone buzzed in my pocket, so I pulled away to check it.
Caller ID- Alex.
"Fuck" I mumbled.
I slid across to answer.
"Hey Alex" I said awkwardly, tensing up as I saw Dan clench his teeth.
"Phil? You're with him aren't you? You went didn't you? I just stopped by your place and you weren't there". He sounded upset and hurt, more than angry.
"Alex, I told you it was a crazy idea, but we're okay now!" I said happily, smiling over to Dan.
"Did you even think of me at all?" He whispered.
"What?" I questioned, what was he talking about? Why would I think of him before coming here?
"It doesn't matter Phil... So is he moving back in?"
"Well... We're going to Japan!" I said excitedly.
Dan ruffled my hair and my body tingled slightly at the sensation and I wanted him to hold onto me.
"Wow" He whispered from the other end, before the line rung, it had gone dead.
I glared down at my phone puzzled and tried to call him again, but it wouldn't go through.
Maybe he'd lost service...
I didn't want to think too much about it, I was too grateful, me and Dan, together again and this time I wouldn't mess up.

Dan's P.O.V
I told him I was over him... I don't even think that's an option... Is it?