Tom Hiddleston

You have been dating Tom for 2 years. And you two were being interview.

Interviewer: Tom how did you and y/n met.

Tom: Y/n had a small part in the avengers movie. Actually if I recall it was her first experience in a movie. And a forgot my line because I looked a her beautiful face. And now I get to see it everyday when I wake up and last face I see when I go to sleep.

Tom kisses your cheek and smile. And you give a warm smile in return.

Interviewer: That is so sweet. Y/n how do you remember meeting Tom.

Y/n: well I when i meet Tom it was my first time on a movie set. It was all so surreal. Then I turned around and saw this tall, slender, handsome man with a killer smile walk up to me. *Tom chuckles*. And he came and talk. He introduced himself as Thomas. We talked between scenes. And before I left the movie set that day the same tall, slender, handsome man came up to me and handed me his number. Ever since then we have been together.

Interviewer: Tom do you ever plan on putting a ring on y/n's finger.

Tom: I already offered her that request.

Interviewer: really and y/n what was the answer.

You hold up you left had to revile the ring.

Y/n: I said yes.

Interviewer: when did you do ask her Tom?

Tom: last night at movie set we first met at.

Interviewer: well congratulations to you two you are a beautiful couple.

Tom & you: Thank you.

Tell me if you liked it or not guys. Sorry I will be getting back on schedule by next week but in till then look at my best friend macaylabrooks1234 I know you will like her. Thanks for reading.