Justin Bieber Part 2

The next morning you woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. You walk down stairs to find Justin cooking breakfast. He was wearing gray sweat pants and no shirt.

He hears you come down and waits for you to sit at the table.

"Good Morning beautiful" he says with a smile on his face.

"Hi" you said dryly to show that your still mad at him.

He chuckled at your response and puts the plate of food in front of you. "Hungry."

"Don't you gave a hangover?" You ask.

Justin looks at you and sigh "I said I'm sorry. And I really am Y/n. What do I have to make it up to you."

You take a piece of bacon and bite it then after chewing and swallowing you look at him "Justin I don't want you to do anything. I want you to relax." You finishe your breakfast and went back to sleep.

You sleep all the way till 9:39 at night. And Justin was down stairs watching TV. So you texted your bestfriends and told them your about to go partying and to be ready at 10. Then you got up and took a shower did your hair and put this dress on:

 Then you got up and took a shower did your hair and put this dress on:

And you walk down the stairs to find Justin playing his guitar. And he looks at you at you grab you purse and put your hand on the door knob. But before you could open the door Justin voice stops you.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Somewhere" and you walk out the door.

You pick up your bestfriend and some other friends and then you head to a club that you know that the paparazzi will be swarming at.

Of course you didn't have to wait in line because you were celebrity and it wasn't because Justin, you were a singer to. And thats exactly how you guys met. As you start to get a little upset thinking about all you guys have been though. Then someone snaps you out if your thoughts.

You were sitting at the bar as your friends were on the dance floor having fun. When you looked beside you to see your ex Cameron Dallas sitting beside you. When you look up at him he flashes his perfect smile that makes you lose your breath. "Hay Y/n long time no see." He looked at you with the biggest smile on his face.

"Hay Cameron" you say happy to see him to.

He leans against the bar counter and orders a drink for you and him and you guys start to catch up. He started asking you about Justin"So how's your husband, Justin?" You laugh a little and gulp down the rest of your drink " Oh... yeah my husband" Cameron looked at you with confusion "What, you don't have husband anymore?" You look to see if your friends were anywhere near you because you didnt tell them anything yet. When you saw they weren't around and you truned back to Cameron "... Umm not much longer since he cheated" Cameron"Oh... so this is your way if celebrating"

"I guess you could say that." A smirk starts to form on his face and he puts his hand on your hip and pulls you close to him.

"So would you mind if I help celebrate with you"

You give him a slight nod and he grabs your hand and takes you to the dance floor. He holds you close by your hips and you start to grind on him. You start to with him to the music. You didn't know many of the songs till "Body Party" By Ciara came on and then you really got into then you could feel something getting hard on you and Cameron whisper"Do you want to go home with me?"

Okay honestly I do love to leave you guys wondering what's next. But do you want a part three? If you do go head and comment and tell me what you think about the story so far.