Jai Courtney

You where a singer and dating Jai Courtney. You and Jai had been dating for about a year now but lately you guys have been busy. So you haven't been around each other lately. But one day you were watching TMZ and Harvey was saying something about you and Jai breaking up and moving on. With who? Well Margot Robbie and Jai were being rumored to be dating because they were on set together for Suicide Squad. And you were rumored to dating Harry Styles because you guys were working on music together. But they were wrong Harry was a friend and you thought he was with Kendell Jenner anyway. Margot is dating Tom Ackerley who is a movie director. So after seeing that you decided to call Jai and tell him you guys need a date night. But before you could pick up your phone its starts ringing. You see a cute little picture of you kisses Jai's cheek with the contact name as "Lover boy". You look at the picture and smile at it remembering when you took it. It's when you and Jai came out in public with your with your relationship it felt so good to know everyone knew you were his girl. You answer the phone to hear a frantic Jai Courtney. He was talking so fast you didn't understand. But after calming him down he tells you to get ready and he's coming to get you. Before he could hang up the phone you ask him if its formal or informal. He says its formal and hangs up with a heart filled "I Love You". You get ready wearing a beautiful black strapless dress, black heels, and dark pink makeup with dark red lipstick and sliver jewelry. You didn't know when Jai was coming to get you so you decided to call him to see when he was coming to pick you up. But by the time you found your phone your there was a knock on the door. It was Jai wearing a black suit with a sliver watch and a killer smile. His face lights up even when he see you in your dress and wearing the jewelry he got you for your anniversary last year. Jai helps you out your house to the car. He opens it for you like a gentleman should and shuts it behind you. He gets in the driver side and turns and looks at you before he starts driving. He takes you hand and kisses the back of it, he holds your hand for the whole ride to the restaurant. You guys talk about all your favorite things like how your days was, what drama was going on, your families and friends, and everything else. When you guys pull up to the front of the restaurant Jai hops out if the car and runs to the other side to let you out. Jai hands the keys to valet parker and walk in with you. You quickly realized that the restaurant was empty but as you keep walking to the outer eating level which was only reserved for parties. So you were a little confused but as you where making your way outside you saw a bunch of balloons that were favorite color and white. Then when you got to a full view of outside there was your closes friends and your family with Jai's. You look up and see a banner that says I love you. Jai looks at you with the biggest smile on his face. You look at him in confusion but he explains.

Jai: Before your mind starts racing. No its no ones birthday and no its not our anniversary.

Y/n: I know but... Why? I don't deserve you and this.

Tears start to form in your eyes looking at what Jai did for you. Not even a special occasion just out of love. Your parents and Jai's saw you were crying and came to comfort you. You hug everyone around you and give Jai a passionate kiss. You all sit down and have an enjoyable meal. And you sister may have call TMZ and gave a anonymous tip about you guys being together at a family affair. Then the next day TMZ posted a picture on twitter with Jai and you tagged in it saying "Well I guess we were wrong. Looks like Jai and Y/n are still strong as ever"